Default admin application The_Spartan

Personal Info

Your name: George

Your country: greece

Spoken languages: eng , gr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: The_Spartan

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: admin on stelthbots of gdc and nol (clans)

Your activity and average playtime each week: 25-30 hours per week

How long you have been playing DotA: 2 years

Your ability to communicate with others: i can easily communicate with others and solve a prob of some1 ?

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? ofc !!! why not ???

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    i think that my behavor when i 'm under pressure is perfect coz i m cool all time!!! (i 'm admin 5 months on the other channels and i know what is the best moved)

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) ofc not nobody is perfect to be right all times

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? i dont think so !!

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    yeap !!! i use ventrillo every time !!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: cause sometimes i m try to find a mid-high lvl game and i spend all my time to search without resoults !!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: cause i already have exp from other channels as admin and i know everythink about wc3

A few things about yourself: i m 18 yo i working and at my free time i usualy go a walk with my gf & i m playing dota (nights (the most times))

Additional information: i believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky ....... oooh my god that my b@lls ,not the sky !!!!

Default ..

i have just one question, do you stay as admin in the other 2 clans, if you become accepted as pgc league admin?

bc, there are a lot of ppl, which just fully concentrate on PGC.

Best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

!ACCEPTED.Welcome To Admin Team.Stay tuned on clan PGC ,And u need more active in Forum,I check More admin applications If i see inactive I will demote,Have Fun

Hello,Iam back