Default Demote Pooninthelagoon

Hello there. Im pretty fucking tired of Poon's abuse which i found quite offensive. I posted a comment about this before because it annoys me that he doesn't take his admin responsability serious. He have been kicking me every time i join the channel even though i tell him to stop. He recently banned me because he finds it funny that i am taken out of the playerpool i signed in and therefore miss a game. When i complain about his behavior he just laugh at me and finds it hilarious while he went ingame and played the game i should be playing. As a fact this is the second time i post about this situation, and it seems that the other admins haven't taken it serious at all. So this time i must ask you to look at his behavior in a more firmly way, so he will get demoted and thereby stop his herrasment on me.

Like last time i've once again posted a screenshot to prove that i'm right and to convince you admins in my case.

http://www.uploadscreenshot.com/image/105381/6634786

Do something about it this time please (:

Regards VuuV

support.

+1

i kick you as a friendly thing, thinking we were friends :S ( i guess not )

I banned you because you typed .end and signed new while still active, the ban was to get you to join the game.

Do you see me kicking anyone else? its a 'hello' kick. from 1 guy to another homosexual (hehe)

You need to lighten-up, its only a game, in fact its only PDC, whats all the drama for.

Its appearing where not needed, this is not serious abuse, its waste of time.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

magnitude, i would like to know what problem you have with me. Its strucken from the danish?

Best wishes

what you mean your 10 min timeban on me for "fede svin" which let me quote from you
    as a friendly thing, thinking we were friends :S ( i guess not )
    so maybe this made me dislike you, but its mainly the fact i am not a new player, and i have witnessed you abusing many times in ihl/pdc/pgc w.e and i just dont think you are admin material?

I dont really have much against you as a person/player just as an admin, a bit like raa

sup raa

peace

"You need to lighten-up, its only a game, in fact its only PDC, whats all the drama for."

It really seems you take your admin job serious... Tbh i don't see why you should be admin at all. And refering to your kick after i typed .end draw: I DON'T GET IT. Why the hell would you ban me? As far as I'm concerned (and thats not good) it's not writen anywhere that an admin can ban because a user type .end draw. Really demote poon, theres no reason what so ever to let him stay as a admin conserning his lack of respect towards the job and me. And no this is not a joke or something so admins watch this topic carefully thank you.

And the game i .end drawed was already decided to be drawn so your arguement is invalid. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Magn1tudE- View Post
    what you mean your 10 min timeban on me for "fede svin" which let me quote from you

so maybe this made me dislike you, but its mainly the fact i am not a new player, and i have witnessed you abusing many times in ihl/pdc/pgc w.e and i just dont think you are admin material?

I dont really have much against you as a person/player just as an admin, a bit like raa

sup raa

peace
    sup :]

P.S. I'll have a little chat with Atlantes and Poon,so you will be informed soonish .

Quote Originally Posted by RaA-KeY-YahH View Post
    sup :]

P.S. I'll have a little chat with Atlantes and Poon,so you will be informed soonish .
    Thank you Raa

Quote Originally Posted by Magn1tudE- View Post

sup raa

peace
    You have this wrong because ive never been demoted for 'abuse', or from what i know of.
    It was just from mass complaints, from people that dislike my technique.

VuuV, i did not ban you for ending draw, i banned you for signing a new game while your current is active, and the ban was only there so you would join the game.

!support vuuv
    I sentence you to kiss my ass!

+1
    You shouldnt play with matches..