Default DeMoN leaves Nirvana.Int

It is a sad day for DotA as Jimmy 'DeMoN' Ho decided to leave Nirvana.Int for unknown reasons. He has been the closest player of the team and his decision to part way with it is somewhat surprising considering that he was a key player in the team as well as a very good friend of Clinton 'Fear' Loomis

In his statement, he does not reveal any information about his departure but he explains that he will still play DotA competitively, but no longer with Nirvana.Int.

I would like to thank my teammates as well as all the fans of Nirvana for giving me the chance to grow as a player and all the opportunities that I was given. Unfortunately, I will have to announce that I will be departing ways with Nirvana.int. I’ll regret leaving Fear the most. He has really helped me grow as a player and realize my potential with confidence in all the times I have spent playing with him. Thank you fans for all the support you've given me. And thank you Loveen for the great run we had. As far as my future, I aspire to improve myself and continue playing competitively. I hope for the best for Nirvana.int and their future endeavors.
    Were Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi (Who is now the captain of the team) and Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov the reasons for him to leave the team?

Source: Nirvana
    Last edited by DrakaZ; 13-08-2010 at 10:14 AM.
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Yep, he got booted because of ppy :/

Are you sure of that? I asked him yesterday and he told me that he did not want to talk about that yet but he will do it later.
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Absolutely sure!

Okay, then I am not surprised at all as Puppey and Kuroky joined for money only =) and those who say the contrary are totally wrong.