Post Won For Scourge But someone edit draw..

Hey Guys im gonna post here the replay because i dont know where is the right section..

Here is the replay..Game Name PDC1500:http://www.mediafire.com/?kn5fjcfcjikb7rc

Guys i was in that game with name PDC1500 we tottaly own our opponents..The game if i wasnt wrong had a leaver at 7 min adn the fb (Firstblood was earlier) when at last won the game easily i went to the PDC channel and the bot says that the game finished with draw..Plz guys thats not fair and every one need the stats

Thanx a lot!
    Be Cool-Be Smart-Be Deadly Vatsis ruleZz...Eimai o tipas p den PAS eimai o tipas p DEN katapatas..

result = draw

- If a disconnect/leave occurs before the 10 minute mark!
    Option 1: You play on like nothing ever happened - the decision to play on has to be announced shortly after the disconnection, by the team which has the leaver, and once announced there is no going back.
    Option 2: The game will be resulted as draw even if firstblood has been given, however, game is on and will be played if one team is leading with 5 or more kills or has the advantage of having destroyed 2 or more towers.
    Option 3: You remake - in order to remake the majority of players have to agree.
    You can check the rules HERE.

yeah i know but the opponent team says play... like nothing have happened
    Be Cool-Be Smart-Be Deadly Vatsis ruleZz...Eimai o tipas p den PAS eimai o tipas p DEN katapatas..