Default cde.chorlag ruining the game, impossible to kick

Hi.
    in this game cde.chorlag refuses to play after a failed early gank and because he just sucked hard mid vs storm. he stays in base for the rest of the game, refusing to cast spells or to go out and help the team. we couldnt kick him because "he has too good stats to be kicked" or something? wtf is this? what a joke really. what can u do in such a case, tell me? if there is any justice left in div, give him a ban or remove him some 200 points or so.
    thank you.

regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Hi.
    in this game cde.chorlag refuses to play after a failed early gank and because he just sucked hard mid vs storm. he stays in base for the rest of the game, refusing to cast spells or to go out and help the team. we couldnt kick him because "he has too good stats to be kicked" or something? wtf is this? what a joke really. what can u do in such a case, tell me? if there is any justice left in div, give him a ban or remove him some 200 points or so.
    thank you.

regards
    hmm...i think that he was just angry of noobs in his team, i played with him many games and i can say that he plays well u can see his exp 2, well everyone sometimes fails dont tell me that no

btw... ban him is so bitter for this thing.

lol. me too, i am angry of noobs in my team, almost every game. so according to you its ok to run around in the base for the rest of the game. and giving up a game that is NOT lost after 11 min. ok.

indeed, sometimes someone fails, but thats not a reason to destroy the game for everyone else. i wouldnt have posted this if he would have fed but at least TRIED to win the game, as it was not lost. this is just giving free xp to the other team and wasting the time for the own team.

just remove him 200 xp and it will be fine. players like him need punishment for something like that.

i had this issue in one game too.
    "to good stats to get kicked" maybe was invented for a greater good, so that an experienced player who knows that doing rosh while they have wards is a suicide and decides not to go in, doesnt get kicked by 4 noobs who QQ cuz he left them alone...

but in reality this doesnt occur. but it occurs that the "good" player refuses to play/ruines the game and u cannot do anything against it!

so i would like to see the "to good stats to get kicked" -function removed

why remove it? if someone has too good stats to get kicked it means he is doing a good job overall - at least he is not feeding

u mean the ingamestats are too good to get kicked? i thought it means that the player has too good botstats (xp, winratio etc).
    that would make some sense to me. but still fucking up the game on purpose sucks too

Yeah cde.chorlag is fat gay, but at last he know dota. Yeah sometimes he turn in asshole mod in game, killing chicken mate etc etc.. but what he care ^^

Thinking crying there about this is just useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakrina View Post
    Yeah cde.chorlag is fat gay, but at last he know dota. Yeah sometimes he turn in asshole mod in game, killing chicken mate etc etc.. but what he care ^^

Thinking crying there about this is just useless.
    reminds me of someone ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wandang View Post
    u mean the ingamestats are too good to get kicked? i thought it means that the player has too good botstats (xp, winratio etc).
    that would make some sense to me. but still fucking up the game on purpose sucks too
    its not the ingame stats lol. its the bot stats.

its not the ingame stats lol. its the bot stats.
    its not the bot stats lol. its the ingame stats. >.<

ok well then even if it's the ingame stats it's still a retarded rule. seriously, if 4 players all agree to kick someone then there must be something wrong. if he's doing a good job, why would they want to kick him anyway?

and as my replay shows, even if he has "good" (what did he have, 2-1 or smthg? those qualify as good stats?) stats he's ruining the game and deserves to be kicked or punished in some way. my point is that when u technically go afk (thats what he did) for the rest of the game u deserve to be treated as a leaver. even if u have good stats ingame and u leave u will be declared as leaver, so why make an exception in this case?
    Last edited by thf24; 03-09-2010 at 11:45 PM.

because it got abused as well - i had 13-1-5 or something once and get kicked cause they fed like shit and i didnt "play in team" lol

u cant expect to play with 4 mates who are at least as good as you - its public
    and most ppl were kicked out coz they didnt have that much skill as those others - abuse

y, maybe u cant kick tards u described now. but mostly there is a reason they do that and u can still report it

ok well then even if it's the ingame stats it's still a retarded rule. seriously, if 4 players all agree to kick someone then there must be something wrong. if he's doing a good job, why would they want to kick him anyway?

and as my replay shows, even if he has "good" (what did he have, 2-1 or smthg? those qualify as good stats?) stats he's ruining the game and deserves to be kicked or punished in some way. my point is that when u technically go afk (thats what he did) for the rest of the game u deserve to be treated as a leaver. even if u have good stats ingame and u leave u will be declared as leaver, so why make an exception in this case?
    No its a good rule, it prevent some abuse and i got a true exemple. Was obs in a game and i watching senti raped, only 2 guys decent and the 3 other fat feeder, they want .ff exept one of the decent player who think they can win late. They tryed to kick him, they cant cause his stats. At last they lose, but they did a nice comeback.
    An other thing, a guys got 4 fucking tards as mates he know its lose but oponent still weakest as him, he keep getting some kills and some farming. he can save more xp in kill hero/15creep and deni than in a .ff why he should be kicked for team .ff cause they all suck ?

Chorlag is a total idiot. In most of my games versus him he just changes latmode to 9 because he is from Spain and instantly 5-6 players start to get mega spikes and lags while he's playing without any delay.

And about this camping shit... I play alot of playall games in the morning and I usually get 4 safelow tards in team versus 2-3 league players and I never do such things. I try to win a game no matter what and I try to win it for whole team. For example yesterday I had 40/7 Invoker while my team players had 0/11 2/12 etc and I lost but the experience I gained in that game is priceless to stats I could get.

What the fuck u want him to get -200 exp?? This guy has over 20k exp, wtf will he care about 200 exp? 15 000 exp would be better (=

Try safelow and you will see how some people are being kicked, so the others can get the leaver bonus
    Or kick someone on the 0:2 score...

But the question is - what are the criteria for someone to have "too good stats" ?
    Maybe Hans post the current rules, and make a discussion what is the best variant before someone can be kicked?

(kills + assists) - deaths = x

x >= 0 too good stats

else kickable

0:2 is not kickable, so maybe if deaths <3 not kickable.

0:2 is kickable when assists less than 2

but kicksystem changed anyway, some kickabuses at start already

i will add min death = 3 to allow to be kicked to prevent 0-1 kick abuse

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

at atm its

kills + assist / 2 < death but min 4 death

i hope this is fair and prevent most abuse