Welcome CraNich, you're top 10 in EEDL,but it might not be everyone who knows you; Would you please introduce yourself?
Vanity|CraNich:Well, my name is Peter Meluzin, i am 22 years old and I live in czech republic. I am playing in team Vanity with my old eSuba members and some SGC players.

You mentioned your team Vanity, could you please introduce them aswell?
Vanity|CraNich: After our losses in RGC and MYM pride we are kinda inactive, now only me, faus and tulex are playing here - on eedl. So our members are:
craNich(me) - picker, gang/semicarry
Tulex - support/ganger, old SGC leader
Faus - feeder, carry
Warlog - carry/support
Iacek - our leshrac, if leshrac isnt in pool he is our suicider
Tonicek - support, our drug addict
Subrandom - team maskot / support

you mentioned you were playing in EEDL, what is the best thing about that place?
Vanity|CraNich: Top players of europe/america, fast started games and great hostbots with no delay/lags (usually).

We have seen a lot focus on trilanes lately, how do you think they will be countered? And will it ever happen?
Vanity|CraNich: Ye, these trilines we can see on almost every game now. I think it came here after ESWC, where european teams had to adapt to Asian style of dota (asians are playing these 3-1-1 long time ago). I am not sure how to counter it, just make ur trilane too ) and Because u cant put your double line to their trilane, its waste of two heroes then.

ASUS summer just ended, how come you are not attending?
Vanity|CraNich:Well, we are from Czech and Slovakia, so its far from here + we dont have any sponsor, who can pay out this tournament for us. Vanity is just our name, not official team.

What makes you motivated to play DotA?
Vanity|CraNich:I am playing it just for fun, its one of the best games ever for me and i am not planning to stop play dota. Maybe when Diablo III comes out

What is your thoughts on the top16 teams in MYM PriDe 12? Did they deserve their spots?
Vanity|CraNich:I think all of them are really top teams now and they deserve their spots for sure. I Hope WSSM will win!

We have noticed during 67c, that ganking has become more and more common, do you like this?
Vanity|CraNich:Of course, I like this... more actions, more fun.

When you are playing EEDL, do you always play 68, or do you play 67c?
Vanity|CraNich:Allways 68, but -cm (not ubcm).

Do you like the changes in the new version? Or do you think something is missing?
Vanity|CraNich:I like all changes, it fit to me perfectly. But i dont like new heros, maybe except gyrocopter.. plus i rly hate recently added two new heros - Ancient and the little bitch - i dont know their names