Default Admins can ban any 1 they want if they dont like them is that ok ????

Raa-key-yahh banned me for nothing... i told him if he is a nob and get owned he blame others and say they have mh... and after that i told kick him and lets go challenge he says thats a flame... i rly dont see how thats a flame... he insult me for using mh and say am nob idiot.... if its ok for ihl staff 2 ban any1 they dont like or call them nob then ihl is no more then pub and worse then div.... i rly hope zero u gona see this and do something abauth that... i didnt flame this time honest....

Moved to ban appeals. Read the sticky post on how to appeal, and edit your post accordingly. Please do also take some time to make your post more comprehensible.

Default lolll

and tell me where did i flame u ?? pls tell me where??? i say u noob that means u are beginer... thats not a flame.... 2nd off all kick hiss ass out was a joke a bit lol i get banned for nothing.... and ewry 1 can see that... u flamed me more then i did u and acuzed i have mh...

Closed and rejected.