Default vigoss back to competitive DotA?

According to GosuGamers, the legendary former Virtus Pro player Shinkarev Ivan 'vigoss' Igorevich is back to competitive DotA where he plays for LOST.eu as stand-in since the departure of Jesper 'Miracle' Nyhlén to team World with his former Ks.Int team mates Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi and Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov.

As you can see vigoss is only a stand-in but according to the captain of the team who is no one else than Andreas 'Ducky' Søgaard, he could join the team but it is up to him if he wants to come back to the pro scene or not.

Here is a statement of Ducky in a forum post:
    This is not a joke - but as the picture clearly states he is a standin. Vigoss been playing with us recently and been doing very very very well, thats why we didn't hesitate to ask him to fill the gab mirakel left in our rooster. The reason for him not to stand as a regular member is that he isn't sure wether he wants to join the "pro" dota scene again. He still wants to play with us in scrims aswell as official games, thats why we added him to the rooster as "stand-in". I beg you guys to settle down and let vigoss think about what to do - this is his choice, he is more then welcome at our rooster, but if he chooses not to join the competative scene then its a choice we should respekt.

We hope ofcourse vigoss chooses to come back to dota, so we can present him as a regular member of the team, but for now and as long as it will take him to choose he will stay as a standin at our rooster.

We will also be representing a 6th man soon, our goal is to be as active as posible so we already now can make the first preporations for the upcomming lans.

Hope you will keep supporting us, and respekt the situation.

Thx all. Ducky
    As you can see Ducky still plans to recruit another player to his team no matter if vigoss decides to play for LOST.eu or not.

Stay tuned as we will try to give you more information about vigoss' future within future new team.

Source: GosuGamers
    Source: Ducky's statement

King of gangers is coming back! All hail vigoss! : D

Quote Originally Posted by nEr0. View Post
    King of gangers is coming back! All hail vigoss! : D
    Yeah !!! Now let's hope he will be enough motivated to be back into Competitive Gaming and will join LOST.eu. Actually, I would have preferred he joins World with his former Ks.Int team-mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aremys View Post
    Yeah !!! Now let's hope he will be enough motivated to be back into Competitive Gaming and will join LOST.eu. Actually, I would have preferred he joins World with his former Ks.Int team-mates.
    They would be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by nEr0. View Post
    They would be OP.
    amama I am sure they would But imagine vigoss in World. March out, vigoss in and they add Jolie G_G

So true.

Thumbs up

i really hope vigoss comes back, and i really want him to join Lost since they matchup!

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling.com View Post
    i really hope vigoss comes back, and i really want him to join Lost since they matchup!
    I do hope as well but I actually wonder if they will do that great. I mean, in online matches, they will perform well but what will happen in offline events? Most of players talk Danish in this team and vigoss does not have a perfect English so will they use another Danish player for their events or will they use vigoss?