Default Just me? Or rgc went downhill.

Is it just me or rgc became very frustrating to play after changing the ranks system?
    Before, people were playing for the sake of playing and enjoying dota and good sportsmanship; eg. remaking biased games.
    But now? NO ONE CARES ABOUT DOTA. They only care about winning, no matter what.
    I have seen to many games playing 4v5 even before first blood only because the 5 team refused to remake because they were "winning" and enlarging their e-peen with those so important points.
    It even made me leave a game, for the first time playing on rgc staring the time it had less than 50 users.
    What is more broken is that people refuse to forfeit, even after going 40-2 team score they keep on playing for god knows why.
    On a second note, there is a worse thing than refusing to remake or forfeit - people stop playing, dance in the fountain or even afk. And there is absolutely nothing to do about it( Yes, I'm talking about public).

So for me, a guy who doesn't have much spare time to play on the different leagues around and commit to their obligations; I found rgc public to be a great platform to spend my Dota time, but now every single time I decide to play on rgc I just get incredibly frustrated and have an urge to hit the wall or just ragequit.

tl;dr Winning on rgc makes your e-peen bigger but prevents quality games.

EDIT: I have just played a game that got to 2v5 in minute 2 and people refused to rmk.
    Last edited by pupsik; 03-09-2010 at 03:13 PM.

true dis
    Hi my friends.

ye it's true.

but how to change it?

I'd say bring back the old, useless ranking system (that just counted the number of games) until a decent points system is found, like a ELO system or something.
    Because I agree, the current system plain sucks and only attracts kids interested by having the biggest e-peen.

And bring back zemunac's bot for the leavers in pub
    Hi my friends.

Need moar points