Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • HoN

39 13.88%
  • DotA

242 86.12%
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Default [Poll] HoN or Dota

what do you like more new dota or old dota ?
    Greek Casts o.O

My Blog

well the new dota is kinda wierd the heroes and the creeps they move too fast that thing only it makes the gameplay too diffrent from the old dota.but imo if u play many games u will get used to it prolly

why for HoW Sucks
    1)The Names
    2)Roshan is like monkey
    3)Pudge Hook Is toο funny and too slow
    4)Bad terrain you can't understand if is tree for fog or only tree
    5)I think nol won't be able to have bots because the game have allready stats for dota
    Greek Casts o.O

My Blog

DotA of course

dota ofc.

one of my friends is playing the new dota and i don't like it dota ftw

dota for the win !
    Haters make me Famous !

seen one of my friends playing the new dota :/ its pretty weird imo.I like dota ofc xD dota ftw <3

dota is way better than how
    <3STAMATINA TSIMTSILH<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8et_NHN9z8E&fmt=18

Kanasok0ner banned για gameruin. Kanasok0ner banned για gameruin. Kanasok0ner banned για gameruin.

Ofc i vote 4 dota ^^
    EP.

ofc DOTA !!!

HoW? Whats that?

I wonder why the most of you vote for DotA, you clearly have no idea about Heroes of Newerth (HoN).

HoN IS DotA with better graphics. There is a limit on how much DotA can grow as a costum map for Frozen Throne, HoN is the, inevitable if you want, next step on the game. And to be honest, i like it .

5)I think nol won't be able to have bots because the game have allready stats for dota
    They have approximately 400 servers for hosting purposes, imagine something like 400 hostbots, how is that even close to bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaHkounela
    You fail to abuse me

Imo DotA is beter now...and i prefere DotA.but in the future i will try to play HoW
    Ειμαι απ αυτους που σε δευτερα σκανε και φτανω, ναι
    για ενα λογο απο σας, δωσ' μου λογο που μιλας
    καλυτερ' απο το να χωνεις ριμες να μασας
    Σας περιμενει η κασα
    απλα να παρω ανασα, παιρνω το μικροφωνο και δεν το κανω πασα
    πασα ιδεα εχω χασει για την παστα σου
    Μια μαντρα αρχιδια εχουμε παρε φορα και κλαστa
    Δεν πειραζει, ειμαι σαν τον Σινι Καμικαζι
    η γλωσσα μου σαν αλογο πανω απ το beat καλπαζει
    Σπαζει τα νευρα μου καθε ντεμεκ αλανι, κι αφου δεν το βουλωνει
    το πνιγω μεσ' το μελανι...

dota OFC hon sucks.....
    It's clear to see that you've become obsessed
    I've got to get this message to the press
    That everyday i play less and less!!!

Fixed the title, its called HoN not HoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaHkounela
    You fail to abuse me

dota ofc!

Dota is the best

Hello,Iam back

Let's give in some facts that indisputably make HoN better than DoTA...

First and very important in my opinion all of the games are hosted on the game company's servers which are divided to European and USA servers. That makes all games lag free, no matter who the creator is, or the country he plays from or his connection speed. One point for HoN here.

Second HoN has built in stats and a great "leave" counter so by simply ticking a box you add a "No Leavers" mode to your game and thus you have a much better gaming experience than any public DoTA game where you have absolutely no way to know who your opponents are. Also there are 3 different Tiers that you can select for your game "Noobs Only", "Noobs Allowed" and "Pros Only", so that makes it easier to have a fair game no matter what your level of expertise is. Another point for HoN.

Third, HoN has light years better graphics than DoTA, which either some people want to admit it or not, add up to the gaming experience. Sure most of you might find it sort of difficult to get used to the new appearances of the heroes, but as soon as you play a couple of games, there is nothing actually different in the gameplay from DoTA, just better looks.

Last but not least HoN is a stand-alone game which gives it a huge flexibility in development, to meet up with the most up-to-date standards in the gaming world and thus improving your gaming experience constantly, not being held back by the limitations of a 7 year old game like wc3. Also you should know that in HoN's development team, are people involved who helped create the original DoTA, which gives a kind of reassurance that the new game wont get off track from its original purpose, which is to actually create a better DoTA for everyone to enjoy.

Needless to say I choose HoN over DoTA anytime, given that acquiring a HoN account has a one time fee of 30$ (about 22€), which seems pretty fair price, since its actually cheaper if you take in account the fact that you had to pay about the double amount of money to buy wc3:roc and tft when they came out and its for a brand new and better game.

HoN is better than DotA but can't replace DotA
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

I agree with Hydra7 in some way. DotA will never go. There are always some people that will stay with Warcraft III (mostly cause it's paid), and when IceFrog stops updating DotA, someone else will continue his work.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast