Default timebanned 1440 gn?

Well yeah, I have been timebanned a day aka 1440 minutes by julia this night. I don't remember the details of the game, but since I got this heavy timeban I should've have directed very strong racial or ethnical or racistical discrimination and I definitely didn't do so.
    I remember calling someone "retard" a few times, and also saying: "die" when i killed someone, and they did the same against me.

That's all I remember, I got banned by ear, someone told julia that i flamed, and julia timebanned me. And julia claims that she saw the replay, i don't think any1 would privately send a replay to back up a evidence, it should have been posted on this very forum. So I am a bit suspicious about the real issue, that julia might have been in game since she acts like she herself is provoked.

I don't have the replay as I said, so I want this to be sorted and clearified. Please do so. if there are no evidence there shouldn't be any timeban either, and if there is any evidence we should research how much i really deserve, and other people too since they spammed the very same thing to me.
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 09-09-2010 at 10:19 PM.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Timeban and Warn has been lifted. Since no proof of rule violation.
    Next time contact me in bnet for such occasions of abusive admins.Thanks.