Thread: Banned..?

Default Banned..?

Well I am pretty tired of these sudden-julia-timebans.
    I am once again banned for 1440 minutes, and this time there are no reasons in the timeban description, and neither does julia respond me.
    I am actually a bit pissed off now, why this sudden ban!?

EDIT: I just had a small conversation with julia, i can show the picture:
    http://img191.imageshack.us/f/juliaxj.jpg/
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 11-09-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Ban is lifted.

Stop the whining punish, every single ban or warn made against you, you come crying at forum like your all innocent.

Please stop it, and why does a description need to be added into the ban? you think that because there is no description your ban is bullshit?

Its getting kinda pathetic. and the more you do it, the more it tells us your full of shit.

Poon and u pretend to be a staff member? watch ur words, why do we have a forum?
    Why do we further have "warn request" on forum?
    I made a thread because I was banned without reason YES, what is so hard to understand about this?
    I am tired of julia banning me without reason, that's all and why do you have to put ur words which is full of shit into this forum, when the problem is solved?
    Stop the trolling maybe.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated by both staff and users. Next time watch how you reply because it might be your last time as admin or user of the league!

Closed & Granted