Thread: Is it ok?

Default Is it ok?

I don't know if the admins are too passive or has it just been legalized to direct racial discrimination and religious discrimination against users in both PDC and IHL?

I mean, daily (in this weekends especially) I have witnessed people cursing to "Allah" (God of Islam/Humanity) and people who were saying "Niggers" (Actually a staff member) in channel.
    When those inappropriate parameters were used in channel, there were plenty of admins witnissing it, but none of them reacted.

Is it now legal to curse people because of their religion and ethnicity?

I really want this to be clearified. Because admins didn't show any reaction even when I tried to inform them about the issue, I believe more reasonable admins are checking this forum than the admins staying passive/inactive in channel.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Wow grow up, of course you will get some of this in life, it's onl bad if someone is directly harrasing someone who is clearly upset. And I hope for your sake you never gt a copy of my msn chats with Ziink, or anyone else for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    I don't know if the admins are too passive or has it just been legalized to direct racial discrimination and religious discrimination against users in both PDC and IHL?

I mean, daily (in this weekends especially) I have witnessed people cursing to "Allah" (God of Islam/Humanity) and people who were saying "Niggers" (Actually a staff member) in channel.
    When those inappropriate parameters were used in channel, there were plenty of admins witnissing it, but none of them reacted.

Is it now legal to curse people because of their religion and ethnicity?

I really want this to be clearified. Because admins didn't show any reaction even when I tried to inform them about the issue, I believe more reasonable admins are checking this forum than the admins staying passive/inactive in channel.
    Lolz religious discrimination >.< If I would ban you for being muslim it would be discrimination. Diadora is already demoted so I think you mean raa-key-yahh? He won't do it again.

I think the problem with you and a few members exists. Your medieval ideas are opposing the western ideas so it is not that weird problems exists with that. But atm it is Zard, Souwleye, Raa and except Souwleye they don't really have a problem with you.

I will see what I can do
    You can check the rules HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantes View Post
    Lolz religious discrimination >.< If I would ban you for being muslim it would be discrimination. Diadora is already demoted so I think you mean raa-key-yahh? He won't do it again.

I think the problem with you and a few members exists. Your medieval ideas are opposing the western ideas so it is not that weird problems exists with that. But atm it is Zard, Souwleye, Raa and except Souwleye they don't really have a problem with you.

I will see what I can do
    It was indeed raa who used a part of those words, but I just gave an example, and I know raa's intentions who ain't bad.
    I don't share "medieval" thoughts or ideas where do you get that from? Just because you think it is very prestigible to be atheist doesn't make it a fact. We can discuss about God existance and Islam any time privately if that is what you want?
    The problem is, that it is just very incompetent and unproffesional when people directs flames and discrimination against a religion, that is not the way to solve any issue nor problem. Many of those kids are flaming and cursing just upon hearing the word "Islam" or "Muslim" in channel, that is what made me angry.

Zard indeed cursed the God of Islam, but nothing happens. What could be more insultive against a Muslim?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magn1tudE- View Post
    Wow grow up, of course you will get some of this in life, it's onl bad if someone is directly harrasing someone who is clearly upset. And I hope for your sake you never gt a copy of my msn chats with Ziink, or anyone else for that matter
    It is just indeed too bad we have such society, who doesn't show any respect to religions and ethnical backgrounds of people.
    By "Growing up" (in your manners) we need to be more unwise and act more like a kid who curses religions and flaming people who has different ethnical backgrounds? If that is what you are saying, then I think you should really grow up.
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 13-09-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Well LOL, I can't believe that you actually made a thread like this one because you think that some particular players are racists/muslim haters.Yes I wasn't being serious when I said ''Nigger'' in the channel, but I don't know why are u insulted by this word,since u aren't black )) .And about islam part,Zard_ and the rest of the crew were just having fun ''mocking'' other religions, and you should've ignored them, but however you didn't.I believe none of the players you mentioned are either racists or islam haters, they just found a suitable target for trolling and that's it.And what Little.bug said is partially true, since I assume that all the non-muslim players in PDC/IHL (majority I guess) would be astonished by what you said about women and rape (and indeed that sounded like some medieval view on the rape issue).

P.S. I know you are defending your religion and your beliefs, but you don't have to let yourself to be easily dragged into some religious arguments whatsoever.

Cheers