Default TonTon: We are looking forward to playing them [LGD.sGty]

GosuGamers conducted an interview with one of the players of the best Aussie team Tony 'TonTon' Chung. Tony shares his thoughts about the current MCiTY roster, ADC and the MYM Prime Defending Tournament.

Picture from GosuGamers

So MCiTY is currently playing ADC, how do you rate your results so far?
    I think we can do a bit better, but it is hard for us to find the time to train because we are all very busy ! However now that we have a stable 5 again, we will try to practice more and get better results in ADC.. hopefully more wins and fewer draws.

So MCiTY is meeting up with LGD in MYM PriDe, how are the preparations against them going so far? And how do you think the team will fare against them?
    We are looking forward to playing them and obviously want to come out as the winners. We'll most likely try to play more games in preparation for this as well. As for the results, I'd say its 50-50 depending on both teams play. The last time we met was in ADC and the score was 1-1. But they are a strong team and playing on Asian host they will be able to perform much better.

So if the team manages to get the win against LGD.sGty. Who would you like to face more? DTS or LOST.eu?
    I'm not so sure on this as I have stopped playing DotA for a while and not sure of whats happening in the Euro scene. I assume both teams are playing well, else they wouldn't have made it so far. However I would probably say DTS because Lost has a new lineup and something unpredictable might happen.

So will we be seeing MCiTY at SMM this year? Or WDC for that matter
    We really want to attend SMM because it is such a great competition to attend and they really support DotA. As for going there it is still unclear due to the costs associated with it. Therefore we are actively searching for a sponsor to send us there to compete with our new and improved lineup. Also, I'd like to add that finding a sponsor in Australia isn't the easiest thing to do because the e-sports community here is still growing. We will accept partnership with international sponsors as well!

You can read the whole interview by clicking on this link
    Last edited by Swain`; 16-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.