Default Admin Application.

Your name: Mirkovic Milos

Your country: Serbia

Spoken languages: Serbian ,English

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Frost)

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: ZGL Admin, DXD , First IHL, DCE from the very beginning, I was in several leagues Moderator Voucher safelisted, I can not remember all .GGC Leagues Dota Rank Client.
    Your activity and average playtime each week: I play often, I do not really know how ,but whenever I have an obligation, b net I lit 15 hours a day..

How long you have been playing DotA: Ah , I do not know exactly, I started to play when the first Version came out, I made two breaks of 6 months, maybe a little longer, but I started again 2 months ago.

Your ability to communicate with others: Very good.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I support rules and agree with them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I don’t have problem with that. Very well stand the pressure.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have no problem with the execution of orders, carry out the orders as we commanded superior.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I real don’t know.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes

Final Thoughts

I have a lot of experience from many leagues, in that I was someone and something in which I was just a player. PDC play often enough, and when a challenge to IHL. I know a lot of good players from DotaInvite old DCE, Garena, Dota League .. that might help you become a better league League .... A few of them I dove and started to play here. I have no problem with using the site and forum, but I worked in a couple of occasions. I would like to become the league better and stronger place to have a good play Dota on B net.
    Last edited by 1con; 18-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Please be patient so we can decide if we should give you a chance in moderating.

Cheers.

I'm afraid we'll have to decline you because your level of English is not up to standards.

Denied.

Best regards, Lyude.