Cool Admin Aplication Nostradam0s

Personal Info

Your name: Sofronis Hadjinikolaou

Your country: Cyprus

Spoken languages: English,Greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Nostradamos

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I am already a warden in Clan pdc and a lot of ppl will say how good i play :P i dont need to say anything on this...

Your activity and average playtime each week: Hmmm my activity is i think like 5-8 hours per day so figure it out.... :P hehehe

How long you have been playing DotA: I am playing dota for like 4 years now and there will be many more :P :P :P

Your ability to communicate with others: I think i can pass my thoughts to others quite easy :P hehe

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Ofcourse :P

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I just stay calm and answer calm cause that pisses them more heheh :P

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Ofcourse not

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I think atlantes and lyude can vouch me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Atm my microfone is broken and gonna buy new one but i can log in in ventr and hear you... I will answer by writting in chanel or a private channel atleast till i buy a new mic :P

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i hate ppl that leave and fuck up games without any punishment... They should PAY :P hehehe

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Hmmm dunno here what to write so i will just say You will be the judge on that :P

Thnx for your time.... I will see you ppl in the Channel or in a game :P

Dear user,

When Creating applications i believe you should be more serious, The :P etc emote icons are not kinda helpful nor the laughs.
    I don't know about the other admins, but i seem kinda disappointing.

Not support by my

will wait for the other admin views.

Best Regards,
    iHL-PDC Super Admin.

I agree with diebyzero, would rather see more dedicated people getting in the staff.

Denied.

Default ..

Denied
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!