Thread: Mean-Machine

Default Mean-Machine

Hey !
    Your name: Mean-Machine

Your country: Denmark , Pakistan , England

Spoken languages: Urdu , English, Danish ..

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Im safelisted in IGC and PGC..

Your activity and average playtime each week: Thats geeked to much -.- i play PGC or IGC about 70 hours in 1 week :x

How long you have been playing DotA: For 3 years now

Your ability to communicate with others: Im good to communicate with other people , i never flame .. And lots of people ask me about smthng , even when im not Moderator -.-

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Ofc i have , if i didnt follow them , i was alrdy banned -.-

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I act normal , i take evrythng slowely .. But i can take the pressur ..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I dont have any problems ..

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Hmm dunno -.-

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Sure ...

Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause as i see , there is lots of spammers , flamers and som 1 dont behave their language in PGC , when there is no admin , but as u know im on PGC 7-10 hours in a day , and in that channel , i almost live in the channel -.- And i can be u a big help .. And i wont over use it ...

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Cause im a geek , i can offer u all my help , And help u 2 stop the spammers keep flaming and much more ..

A few things about yourself:
    Im 19 years old ... I live in Denmark , i go in a Buisness College , and some times out partys with friends ... And if i dont do that , im always on PGC !

This is good application? Omfg Edit It plz .See ,how can you write the admin application.This the link check this:http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/s...ead.php?t=4697

Hello,Iam back

Support by me but u have to fix ur behaviour Milan Guy :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!

Quote Originally Posted by JuVe913 View Post
    I would love to support you but D3athknight mentioned u something
    .. When he first posted, he didn't have the application form, and Deathknight posted it, and now you post that after he edited his application (look at the date of post, and the time the original thread creator's thread was edited)..

Kissup, you didn't even check it . Just messing with you.

+1 Nice application. A wide variety of spoken languages, altough im not so sure how many people speak Urdu in an European league xD.

Good luck mate, may the force be with you :vipe:

Well for me its a moderate application but to become an admin u must improve ur activity on forum. Though i wish u good luck
    EP.

Quote Originally Posted by basilakis3000 View Post
    Well for me its a moderate application but to become an admin u must improve ur activity on forum. Though i wish u good luck
    Well moderator is fine for me ... i just want to keep the channel PGC up with no flamers and retards and much more

Default ..

well listen, this is nothing personel now, im just of the opinion, that we got atm enough aktive moderators.
    and after i said in my last app support.. this should be the last applicant.
    and after this deathwhirl got promoted. h/e

-1 from me, dont mind, your just late.

Best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Just w8 prince's.zero opinion

Hello,Iam back

Quote Originally Posted by YouCantStopM3 View Post
    Well moderator is fine for me ... i just want to keep the channel PGC up with no flamers and retards and much more
    -1 from me just because you said "retards".

I dont like the word choice of you, we are there to help and tell people to stop fight/flame, not call them retards.

Regards, Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by AvaTorOFpassIoN View Post

I dont like the word choice of you, we are there to help and tell people to stop fight/flame, not call them retards.

Regards, Martin.
    I mean the retarded Leavers and game destroyer ... They cant be helped i have also tryed so much , but they just dont understand !

Quote Originally Posted by Bli5teR View Post
    well listen, this is nothing personel now, im just of the opinion, that we got atm enough aktive moderators.
    and after i said in my last app support.. this should be the last applicant.
    and after this deathwhirl got promoted. h/e

-1 from me, dont mind, your just late.

Best regards
    Eh...if the application is okay denying it just because we have alot of moderators is pretty much weird if you ask me and besides we can always use more staff, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaTorOFpassIoN View Post

Regards, Martin.
    Hmm i think you're overreacting and you probably misunderstood him. But thats your opinion and i respect it.

@ application: A decent application indeed, good luck mate +1.
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

Some Moderators will demote .And need moderators to be more active.If we find ,we will close this.Anyway ,now in ur admin application +1 by me nice application.But you need to be more active thx.

Hello,Iam back

Well support from me also, tho you'r not too much active, but who am i to say that, im not so active too these days... got some problems with internet etc... Well i'll be active i hope till the end of this week... Anyway, you'r kind, and you have manners, so support from me...

Regards, r10-
    If u seek revenge dig TWO graves

Hated by many, Respected by ALL.

Please be more active here on forum.

Then you will have my support.

Regards,
    Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by lannister View Post
    Please be more active here on forum.

Then you will have my support.

Regards,
    Matt.
    I am active here in forum i allways check it out

Show me your forum contribution then.

Form: links to your constructive posts

Quote Originally Posted by lannister View Post
    Show me your forum contribution then.

Form: links to your constructive posts
    i only have made posts in this forum to be moderator but i always read others posts , but havent post on them yet -.- i want to wait to i geet moderator if i get moderator ofc

Default ..

however, its not my decision, but just @ kica and the mods

i hope you know our staff isnt without limit, it already is bigger then it should

so if some1 get promoted, some1 else wiill be demoted soon, think twice

Best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

D3athknight's decision ...till then

TOPIC CLOSED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!

I changed my opinion,I dont see more active in forums u have already 5 posts and the days are passed .Iam sorry DENIED

Hello,Iam back