Smile Admin application

Hi, my name is Stjepan, I'm 17 years old and I live in Croatia, I can speak Croatian and English language, My Battle.net account is :Fallz, I'm uber gamer, that means I play over 10 hours a day ;D, I'm playing DotA for 3 years, I'm very nice as person, and yeah, I have read the rules and I agree with them, my reactions when I'm under pressure? well I'm not, I am very calmed, I don't got any problems with following my superior's orders, in the fact, I like being ordered , well idk who can vouch for me but there are few people from pgc league who knows I'm fair and I don't like someone to argues, makes me feel bad ^^ as person I'm emotive.. so.. I don't talk when someone is insulting me, I stay silenced ^^

And now.. as final.. why do I want to become an admin?? I'll tell you..

I know what it takes to be a admin or mod like,be responsible,be nice and help the people who need help and remove bad word from threads. the things I will be doing as a MOD:removing swear words from threads,and being nice and helping people with their problems, and being VERY responsible, and being active of course..

Why should you pick me? Because I believe in myself that I can lead the channel D I can make bad people become a nice person ^^

Few things about myself : Well I'm emotional person, noott the ''emo'' so don't think bad about me.. I'm just emotional in sence of.. losing a friend or a girlfriend.. such so.. well, I don't got much to say just that I'm fair and nice person, that's all ^^

THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE FOR BEING ONE OF YOU!!! )))))))!!!

-1?.Read this http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/s...ead.php?t=4697 Before posting.And Edit ur post .Anyway we have more moderators,and maybe applications will be closed

Hello,Iam back

You need more contribution here on forum, you need a proper aplication, and now it will be harder to convince us that you really care abou PGC.

Regards,
    Matt.

Until u make the correct application -1 from me2

Best Regards
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...

Nice Admin Application,Iam happy for that.Maybe u will be more active and help us Need this

+1 Support

Hello,Iam back

I give +1 because i know that he tries for the best and we might need this guy !!Good Luck by JuVe913
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!

Default ..

well, like you know, i normaly denie new applicants, bc im still of the opinon, that we have enough mods.

But his application was very sympatic, so i dont give him a "no", but i also dont want new mods.

hm.. well.. let me think a mom.. hm.. OK ACCEPT HIM! => i can anyway demote him if he isnt a good mod at all.

@ stjepan: hajde nek ti bude sa srecom.

BEST REGARDS

ps.: @ prince: omg close the applications, our staff got soon 20 ppl.. -.-
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Why, do u support him, so he is new in this league

I'm pretty sure he played 3 games here, cause i never seen him, in this channel,
    You should wait 1 week and see his act, Maybe he is a bad guy, Who know ..
    Or he'll abuse, This is really stupid to promote a guy, as u never speak with him, see him in channel

I dont support him, rly

Today, I palyed with you, and u rageplugged or disced ( I DONT KNOW ! ), cause u were not Pink ( OFC, I was pink like always, Hahah ! ) so we truanted you,

Its better You ( You = Admins + mods ) see his act, and if he is okay, so promote him.

Best Regard : LosT

wont either give -1 or +1, reason i dont find yourself using the application form....

We havent accepted anyone yet so wait for our decision..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!

+1, hes a nice fella

He seems to be a geek
    But havent seen him so much in pgc -.-
    wait a lil bit more , and see him active on PGC
    but otherwise good Appl....

!ACCEPTED welcome to pgc admin team i hope u will help us Thx For post And have fun for ur job :>

Hello,Iam back