rakaka.se conducted an interview with the well known korean player Flash. In this interview, he shares his opinion regarding StarCraft II, the difference of skill between Korean and foreigners and more.

Picture from TeamLiquid

Here is an extract of the interview:
How does it feel to play against the Europeans and do you know of any players from Europe?
I only know of Draco from Poland. The gap in Starcraft: Brood War between the EU and the KR players is quite large. The European players are not as good as the professional players from Korea. I do not know how the European players play when it comes to strategies, I only try to minimize my mistakes and the take it from there.

There is much talk in Europe that this may be the last final between you and Jaedong because of Starcraft 2s strong advance. How does it feel to hear such a thing?
There are plenty of opportunities to see us in Korea and it is definitely not the last chance to see us play against each other since we will continue to play Starcraft: BW for at least five more years. After WCG it's quiet for about a month so I will try to have some vacation.

Have you ever tried Starcraft 2 and what do you think about the game?
I have never tried Starcraft 2, I have not had the time to do so since I have been busy playing Starcraft:Brood War. I will not change the game in the near future, however I believe that both I and Jaedong will be in the top if we ever change game. I've seen some games but I did not have time to follow the scene, but I still think I have a fairly good picture on who is good and not.
You can read the full interview by clicking on this link