Default Admin Application - Deathfart2

Personal Info:

Your name: Kyriakos (Ky for short).

Your country: Greece.

Spoken languages: Greek, English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Deathfart2

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Played garena for 2 years.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Weekends can go from 8-15 hours, other days go from 5-9.

How long you have been playing DotA: 5-6 years. (My father owned an internet cafe in case you're wondering how's it possible for a 10 year old kid to be playing DotA.)

Your ability to communicate with others: I'm a pretty social guy and a good listener.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Naturally.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I keep my calm and act accordingly.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Of course not, that's why ranks are there in the first place.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I don't really know, heh.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yup.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: To increase the overall quality of the games and channels in any way I can.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I've been playing in iHL - PDC for not too long but I really want to help in any way I can. I'm a really active guy. I'm willing to give it my all for the sake of being a good admin.

A few things about yourself: I like reading and studying about random stuff. My IQ is 127. I'm agnostic. I like studying and examining paranormal cases and phenomena. My favorite drink is Dimple on the rocks.

Additional information: I like puppies.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    -Julius Ceasar

Dear user,

I was not convinced too much by your app.
    And also we do not require more admins at this time we are over full.
    Thanks for the applications.

Best Regards,
    iHL Staff.