Thread: Unban Request

Default Unban Request

Good day

My dota nick is El-Bastardo and I was banned in gg.pdcap game, number 4000 and something for leaving while i was in the game - do I need to say more? replay is attached for you to check it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

YOu are timebanned 1400min for leaving at game GG.AP4136

Default Unban Apeal

Hi again, my nick is El-Bastardo. Well, is ban going to be removed since i did nothing to deserve it? And is someone going to take responsability for making these kind of bans?

Some admin until i get online Remove that guys warn and Timeban user Baumfelsen also warn him 50% For manners and Bad gameplay.

Done.

Thanks Yuna) <3

Default Unban Apeal

I m sorry guys, i still dont know what is going on, i didnter understood much your english. Am i going to get that ban removed or not? Since i m still banned there.

El-Bastardo i removed your ban.

Np dieby <3

Default Unban Appeal

Thank you very much for assistance, but i am still unable to join the channel clan pdc because of ban there. Althou i am able to play pdc games. Can you do something about that plz?

I will check if you still are banned in channel once I get home. But you ban has been lifted and your warns has been removed theoretically (I will make sure it has happened):

Closed & Solved
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Default Unban Appeal

Yep, you did it, thanks.