Default [Solved] rgc join game problem

Hello, did anyone have problem same as i do.. When i try to join a game, it says that i cant (same msg as if i didnt sign or if its full). I see the game listings, its not my nick, i even re-downloaded client cuz i thought it might be patch issue.. My frozenthrone.exe path is good.. I rly have no idea what might be the trick, anyone can help out?

edit: LOL i tried "juve" (without Juve"Ey") and i managed to join game, my nick on rgc is nerve`... wtf?

edit#2: i can join on any nick besides my real nick on rgc....

edit#3: i joined a game with nick "nerve" without ` and ppl see me as nerve`, and i see myself as "normal" nerve.
    Last edited by JuveEy; 06-10-2010 at 09:49 AM.
    If you look close enough... You'll see that everyone has a weak spot.

Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Mby it got smth to do with the new change nick system

Ranked Gaming Client tutorial for version 4.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJHWfSIgxg
    Ranked Gaming Client tutorial : Getting vouched - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd6rqNrchE
    How to change your client`s sounds - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3DPKD4X7M
    Hitler gets unvouched from DotARank - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd6...m-dotarank_fun

Quote Originally Posted by JuveEy View Post
    Hello, did anyone have problem same as i do.. When i try to join a game, it says that i cant (same msg as if i didnt sign or if its full). I see the game listings, its not my nick, i even re-downloaded client cuz i thought it might be patch issue.. My frozenthrone.exe path is good.. I rly have no idea what might be the trick, anyone can help out?

edit: LOL i tried "juve" (without Juve"Ey") and i managed to join game, my nick on rgc is nerve`... wtf?

edit#2: i can join on any nick besides my real nick on rgc....

edit#3: i joined a game with nick "nerve" without ` and ppl see me as nerve`, and i see myself as "normal" nerve.
    I have ` symbol in nick too,and can't join any games.
    So, if I type FEAR.inCarnate without ` , I can join?
    And people will see me with `?
    People will want to knock you down. Temptations will try to hold you back. Obstacles will stand in your way. Smash the fuck through 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear.ItseLF) View Post
    I have ` symbol in nick too,and can't join any games.
    So, if I type FEAR.inCarnate without ` , I can join?
    And people will see me with `?
    Yes. Unfortunately I had to rush the bot release last night. As the patch is so huge it needs a restart of the whole system, and the server was being overloaded due to me messing up something when working on it.

So I took the opportunity to patch the bots which were only 80% tested. I will look into the issue.

Altough you CAN join with any name, it's advised to use your actual name. For example when you report with screens, etc. But everyone will see you with your RGC name, no matter what you have on your screen. This was added to make it even easier for new players to join RGC games, less room for human error.

I'm looking into the bug as we speak.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Bug fixed and patched.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support