Cool Citizen Application

Name (Optional): JJ
    IGN (In Game Name): Severance
    What country are you from?: England, United Kingdom
    Why should you be able to build?: I'm able to provide a friendly face that can help others with building large scale projects. I've built my own small city in single player ranging from castles, dams, towers, houses, mineshafts, railroads and bridges.
    What building style do you prefer?: I prefer building medieval constructions like castles and stone bridges, I have a knack for building things higher up over-looking houses and other constructions below.
    Why do you want to play on our server?: Seems like a nice friendly bunch and have been looking for a community to join as I'd like to experience the multiplayer building aspect of Minecraft.
    What will you contribute?: Manpower, assistance, social contributions and other things

I've had a stroll around your server already and would love to be a part of it, it's not cluttered up like other multiplayer servers have become and there is room to grow.

Screenshots Attached

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

I enjoyed playing with you tonight, you are a welcome addition to the server.