Default ShADow) warden right abuse. again

Hello guys,

i hope iam here in the right section, my apologize when not.

its about Warden ShADow) once again.

kicked me out of the channel, call me "fucking mher" without any proof or reason,
    i know this guy rly dont like me, but now he go to far.
    would u mind tell him to stop insult me.
    i know the answer i gave him wasnt the fine way to talk, so i apologize..

hope u can see the attachment

wish u a nice day,

Y3llowFlash

Edit nr1: looks like the picture is very small, if u need a new one, i gonna upload it. but iam sure u guys already know Shadow)´s short temper.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic:

(he not even played with me this game, game didnt start, i got critical error at countdown 1 or 0

================================================== ============================
    Warcraft III (build 6387)

Exe: e:\programme\warcraft iii\war3.exe
    Time: Oct 13, 2010 4:24:23.812 PM
    User: Dave
    Computer: DADA-95598DE9B2
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program: e:\programme\warcraft iii\war3.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:150240F8 )
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll contact him asap. This behaviour shouldn't come from a warden.

Thanks for posting.

First of all, i did not even mean the ''fucking mher'' part, after you replied with ''shut up newb'' i used the maphack joke as a reason to kick you out of the channel.
    Complete missjudged and that's a behaviour which does not suit a Warden as stated already.

I don't know why you used the title Shadow) warden right abuse again, but your partly right i am holding a grudge on you from that game which took places recently, a couple of weeks if i remember correctly(that's before i was promoted to Warden) where due to my low temper and constant insults you decided to let our team lose this match to teach me a lesson.
    Though i don't recall abusing you in any way before that incident.

I apologize for my abusive actions that took place recently and got you victimized, it was misjudgement from my part and i won't act likely or repeat such actions.

u say ureself, u have a grudge against me. and yet u say u mean it as joke, please think about it.

i already talked about this with staff member in pdc channel.

stop insult me, and everything is fine. i already try ignore u, but u go to far. as i already told ya.

(and btw. the game u talk about, 2 weeks ago. u skipped dragon breath with dk in this game and tryed tell us, and ur mate that laught about u, u are a 1 hit dk and dont need breath. but thats a other story.. )

and i already told ya, its ok, just please ignore me, do ur job, and everything is fine.

Default btw

By the way, Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:150240F8 ) is normally the error a maphacker would get? The standard error you would get would be memory based, because the map/warcraft has taken up too much memory on your computer.. Access violations means that something in the exe were denied rights to do something, in this case it could be maphack.

oh dude, if i would mh, i wouldnt run around with win stats 61%

i never used a mh or any 3 party tool, only hotkeys.

i have a p4 with 2.9 ghz and 1gb ram mby thats why i get this error.

but its funny to see, that u guys think, that everyone who get this critical error, around some 10 thousand people, use mh.

iam sure u guys are as well the people that shout mh, with every arrow mirana hit or clock nuke

and dude, at least google, or read a win xp book. 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) is problem in ram, or driver. so its caused of my pc, not from wc3

edit nr 2:

forget all this, u can delete my acc from ur leaque,
    as long as u guys have staff member or warden, that flame and feel attacked with everything u say, this cant go on.

i never thougt, atlantes would call me "retard" just cause i adress him with she cause i thougt its a wemon.

just a clue 4 ur future. search staff with manners. and not people, that are aggro rambo and iam cool u mofo.

bye
    Last edited by Y3llowFlash; 14-10-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Closed.