Post Vouch Request L.orD

Hi all,
    first of all Id like to ask one question. The VR example from Prince is about vouching for an admin or something or what? Coz im kinda curious about it since most apply with this template here, but Ive seen one with Prince's too. nway back to the request

- Personal information and background:
    Im Panos and im 30 y.o. and currently living in Athens-Greece.

- Previous DotA experience:
    Ive been playing DotA (active one, not just knowing) from 5.84c. We have taken part to some local Athens and Greece competitions but early on. That was when we mostly played lan games for fun etc. After that, Ive been playing online with friends and in DotaLeague mostly. Finally the last 2 years it is mostly with friends (with some of our hostbots etc) and in some clans like NOL,PDC. Ive also played for a while in GRC with Garena and GDB (greek clans). Plus lately using RGC

- Gameplay information:
    Im well aware and really like to play all heroes and mix their styles. According to the games demands every time. I dont like same builds and play styles every time (even though sometimes its neccessary :P ) Some of my favorite heroes are Pugna, Crystal Maiden, Ogre Magi, Crixalis, Leoric, Centaur, Phantom Lancer, Naga, Slark, Venge, Omniknight and Abbadon.

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
    I would say mid trying to get to the higher level.

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action
    *Edited* And posted

- Why do you want to play in iHL?

Ive heard about iHL and I want to try it out. Ive been playing for some years now and I want to play some different kind of games and not just public, with friends etc.

- Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?
    Yes Ive read em and Ive always trying to keep up with the rules of any league.

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?

I guess, the warn that may be given to someone whos not up to the iHLeague's req. seems a bit much imo. Since someone is vouched here how can he take a warn for that? I mean, not everyone can play his best game very day, i think.
    Plus I dont get the difference between ruining a game "on purpose" and "with intention" :S I mean isnt that the same thing? Why 2 different warnings?

- What's your battlenet account?
    L.orD

Ty, Panos
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by L.ord; 14-10-2010 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Probably wrong template for VR

It seems you need further explanation. You got -1 because you did not submit the replays. The few more answers that i said u miss meant that you need +3 admins to support you. I am for a few days in Greece but my living location is @ UK. So stop trying to be a PRo English Greek.

Now back to the Subject.

I liked your CM and Your Cent Some small issues but you will fix em while playing into the league.
    I will not wait for 2 more to support you so i will instant vouch you.

!VOUCHED Good luck

1 last thing. Why here you said u are 30 and in PDC your age is 17?
    Last edited by DieByZer0; 14-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.

He seems good based on what he's telling us (or trying to) but I'll remain neutral 'till I see some replays.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    -Julius Ceasar

Default edited with replays.

Sorry about the replays, I was kinda tired when I wrote the VR and closed it right there. I forgot it for some hours, but now its done.
    About the replays:
    The first 2 are within Clan NOL. The 3rd is from DLeague. I know its kinda public but I dont have replays from private leagues.
    1) The one with CM is a game where im not playing as a support. Me and player-with-jakiro manage to keep the game balanced most of the time, since the rest of the team was really unruled.
    2) The second with Cent is a full build tank one. I know i kinda did 1-2 mistakes and missed some stuns but just a few. Plus 1-2 kills with double-edge might have not needed but I guess it was in the "heat of the moment".
    3) Last one with Lich im playing him as a support to a team with 4 melee heroes. (nothing special, but wards and armor and me playing like that instead of trying to build up, helped more in my opinion)

As for "DieByZero", its ok to give me -1 mate. But let me ask you this:
    - I miss 2 replays you were right, I edited. But which are the replies, can u tell me? Because in Xel's template application the template and the example are missing one question each. So dont tell me that I miss a reply since that post is not edited properly.

- You got some attitude issues in my opinion. (but I guess thats a greek-teenage-thing, nothing new about it) This is my first post here and you reply me with a "smartass" attitude. Instead of one of a staff member like you are. Staff members need to be polite btw.

- Plus when you want to make a point, try to make one. Not just say "u miss that", "u dont know english". This is can be called "flaming" you know. 1) I miss "a few replies"....which are they? Since I have something wrong in the VR cant you tell me what it is? 2) "You don't even know what you are reading" And again in which subject are you reffering? The one where I asked about Prince's template? My first proposal about the warn or the 2nd about the difference between "purpose" and "intention"?

Last but not least, this isnt a competition about who knows English "very best" here....This is a VR request "dude"...And trust me my English are far better than yours, I dont need to prove myself to you really.

PS: If all staff members have "DieByZero"s attitude -1 to me from me. 10x
    Deathfart2 thank you, you can watch the replays now. Bad or good ones you can tell me about it
    Last edited by L.ord; 14-10-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Thank you, I'll watch them when I have some time later.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    -Julius Ceasar

Default 10x

First of all 10x for the Vouch.
    As for the rest now...U edited your post in order to edit the "Deny", I get that. But what you had first written there, seemed more of a smartass post than the attitude I see in your "edited" one.
    Btw if you step back to my reply, ull see that my prob was u said some things that seemed more of a "flame"-thing rather than a "-1 explanation" :S Thats why I replied like that, not coz u had me -1, I rly didnt mind the -1.
    And last but not least...Im not trying to be a pro-greek, Im just talking and practicing my english some years now. Nway...How come you know greek since ur not one? And as for the age thing....im playing in PDC (isnt an instant vouch thing in PDC, i mean i havent posted something like a VR to talk about my age there) but what does it have to do with my age? :S I mean, how did you see about the 17 thing there? Since Im not :S must be someone else or what ?
    Last edited by L.ord; 15-10-2010 at 04:19 AM.

Unfortunately I'm at school atm, and will have some stuff to do later in the afternoon, I'll watch 'em in the evening. Btw, Die, his age appeared as "17" since it's the preset age on all profiles.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    -Julius Ceasar

That wasn't the purpose i asked. The purpose is that you have an age of 17 on your edit in PDC. And here why i was asking. Why would you put an age of 17 to your profile. PDC is part of iHL in case you haven't noticed. Anyway Good luck. Thread closed as accepted.