Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Banned, reason unclear at best

Hello, I was just banned by zard (or so I presume), after winning a game. The complete title eludes me, something along the lines of gg.ar14xxx.
    I did not leave,
    I did however question whether we had to votekick a member of Zard_s team. I did not votekick him in the one round of voting there was, but I would have after been told by zard that i had to. since their whole team had voted for it. If that is a rule i was not aware of it, in the first round of voting. I just asked a question, my wording were something like this: "why would we do a thing like that?". Seconds later their whole team did !ff (including the AM they claimed made this impossible,), so I had no chance to follow the ruling of the admin. In fact, only 4 out of 8 neccesary votes for even kicking AM were cast. In short I do not feel that this warrants a ban from the server and channel, and since I enjoy taking an active part of both, I hope you will agree and unban me.

I have tried to atttach a replay, but since this is my first post, I am not certain it will work. If it does not, I will upload it elsewhere.
    Best regards
    AppleEnthusiast
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AppleEnthusiast; 14-10-2010 at 12:54 AM.

Zard did not banyou, i timebanned you and your mates. In order to teach you some sportmanship. If you have a team of 5 go play cwsor ihl. You all have 50-1 some stats, i dont feel like this is the thought behind pdc. Because its an open league playing with a clan will not incourage other players to keep playing pdc. After confronting your mates with this they acted disrespectfull and unmannered. So i decided to timeban you to get the message across.

This was was my decision, if some higher ranking admin thinks i misjudged, so be it.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Default yeah, teach me plz

first of all; there was four of us and at least three of u (prolly bara as well)
    as far as i know 4 ppl dont make a full team;
    btw anyone of the top 5 players ive been facing so far had at least 2 mates to back them up.
    stop bitchin! u saw our stats & u knew what u were facing; it didnt go too well with ur antimage so u decided to quit. u should teach urself some dignity man.

Lyk

btw none of us did act unmannered at all and u know it; but mb u should "get the message across" to ur mate Zard_!
    Last edited by LykkeLi; 14-10-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Hey Little.Bug,

since you are not responding to my sends on battle.net, we can argue this one out in this thread.

You have randomly banned me, Lykkeli, Peperonipoet and AppleEnthusiast after this game, expecting us to be a full team.
    Sorry, but we are NOT a clan, just some mates playing some games together - just like you do.
    And Apple isnt even a mate of us, he is a random and we have never played with him before.

If you look at the Ingame Chat, none of us said anything offensive to your team, so please stop making false pretences by accusing us to be disrespectful and unmannered - the only one flaming all the time was Zard_ (probably your mate).

Looking for higher ranked admin to solve this issue pls,
    esco.

Being unmannered in this thread isnt helping your case Lykkeli. Nor is the fact that you are all contradicting yourself, one is saying you are 4 the other 3 and again an other says no one knew no one in your team. Fact remains you said you where a clan when we where in loby. I think zard can aknowlidge this.

If you read my post carefully you wil see i never mentioned that you whhere flaming in game. This happend over whisper when i tryd to talk some sense in your team, and got some simmilair response lykkeli gave in this thread. And for this i decided to timeban.

And zard is a friend of mine indeed, the only one on sent actually. And im not sure why you keep mentioning him, he had nothing to do with it.

Edit. Lets just wait untill an higher ranked admin gives his oppinion if i acted accordingly or not, and lets just keep it at that.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 14-10-2010 at 10:31 AM.

LOL Bug stop bullshiting. You lost a game and rageban winners for nothing.U should ban magina for gameruin.
    And nice lie about stacking hahaha . U stacking with Zard Nowo and Woef = 4 stack same as team scourge , and now u cry. So pathetic really.I m pretty sure before game starts u were sure u ll get free win.
    Nice fail

I dont know what your problem is shock, but my 1/1 score with both woef and ucze proves otherwise.
    And thats not at all the discussion here, they are timebanned for being unmannererd. Not for stacking.

p.s. If it is truly so that appleenthusiast was not part of their team, then i have made a big judgement mistake and im sorry.

edit: Ive read the chatlog and it seems you didnt know the other 4, i havent talked to you directly so i will get you unbanned asap. I'm sorry for the inconveinince. Luckely you didnt miss anything, the HB have been offline since.

The others shall have to be judged by someone else.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 14-10-2010 at 10:27 AM.

"edit: Ive read the chatlog and it seems you didnt know the other 4, i havent talked to you directly so i will get you unbanned asap"
    (16:11) Little.Bug: if you want to play cw search on mirc
    (16:14) Little.Bug: all exiled
    Zzz that ban was about stacking.

I am banned for stacking? As has been stated, I have never played with any of the other ppl on my team, nor do I know them in any way. I went alone, against a team with a combined xp score around 13000, the bot constantly screaming about the huge gap in your favor, figuring that I could at least make them work for the points I was certain they would get. If anything I feel I have displayed sportmanship in excess. If in doubt of the thruth in this, do a .compare with me and any of them, you'll find that we have nothing in common. After that do a .rank on the members of your team, and you'll find that your average xp far exceeds our own.

When it comes to manners, I have posted the games chat, where you'll find Zard_ calling me stupid before we had reached lvl 6. I did not respond. I do not complain over this, because a small degree of taunting is in my opinion a valid strategy to throw your opponents game.

I pride myself on being mannered in and out of electronic gaming, even though unjust actions does something force me to forego my politeness.

I can certainly understand the frustration of an AM or anyone, not delivering his part of the equation, in a ranked game. But I find the banning of the entire enemy team, and especially the banning of yours truely , to be an unjust response.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Oops, posted before seeing I had been unbanned. Thank you. When it comes to the manners of the rest of scourge, I do not personally feel that they warrented a ban, but lucky for me, Im not in a position to decide.

Thas was actually a joke shock, has anyone been exiled?

Like i said it was my mistake to timeban apple, for reasons stated previously.

As for the rest the situation is clear. Any further trolling will result in a timeban.

Ofc that was a joke

Default just a statement

none of us was /w any1 of u before or during the game.

none of us was being unmannered as u state it.

u made that up in order to cheat the gallows.

u were at least 3, propably 4 mates, we were 4.

its not forbidden to play with ones friends.

ur ban was only due to ur loss!

god how i hate ppl like u, honestly.

edit: esco. is talking bout 3 ppl cause u obviously misspelled one of us, so he didnt get banned after all.
    Last edited by LykkeLi; 14-10-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LykkeLi View Post
    none of us was /w any1 of u before or during the game.

none of us was being unmannered as u state it.

u made that up in order to cheat the gallows.

u were at least 3, propably 4 mates, we were 4.

its not forbidden to play with ones friends.

ur ban was only due to ur loss!

god how i hate ppl like u, honestly.
    LykkeLi read before posting bullshit ~~

Quote Originally Posted by shock_ View Post
    LykkeLi read before posting bullshit ~~
    first he states it was a ban for being unmannered

then he says the ban was for stacking

well he was stacking as well; did he timeban himself?

He apologizes for being wrong , but u didnt even read that ~~

This starts being a whole drama, I'll just state some of the facts which plays a role to this issue, and I will further forward this issue to one of my superiors excluding Zard_ since he is the one being accused and/or Little.Bug.

Facts is:
    - Playing 5 man stack in PDC is not prohibited.
    - Kicking a player can be neccessary when your opponents wants you to do so (since the accused player is from their side). It is really bad sportsmanship to win a game by getting fed from a game ruiner.

My view:
    No player from scourge should get any punishment at all, since no rule violation. The only player who is violating the rule is the Anti Mage (excluding the staff members as well, I can't make any judge to them).

I will forward this thread to my superiors as mentioned.
    Stay patient.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Btw if you still can't join channel or games you'll have to whisper either gravesymmetry, atlantes or raa-key-yaa since i dont have access to hb.

can join games again.

finally this is over.

I actually didn't flame once in that game, I said go suck dick-_-, because I was getting raped at mid at the time. Nothing flamish in that sentence. I did however state pretty clearly my despise against our AM, we tried to kick him and you knew from game-experience that he were pretty much ruining the game. It was first when we all tried to !ff your finger bothered to type !yes.

No I did not ban you, and I didn't really do anything wrong that game, except stating that you "had" to type !yes. AM was clearly ruining everything so I wanted him out ASAP.

Cheers

Zard

Default the saga continues

look at the replay; I did type "!yes", yet i was banned.

i see other threads with complains about you.
    u play FFA so theres the possibility to have noobmates.
    u thought u could win w/o him; however u couldnt.

btw i think its retarded anyways that all other 9 players have to agree to a kick.
    ive never seen this happen so far; any votekick i saw failed.
    as a staffmember u should rather try to change that instead of blaming us for ur teammate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast