Default Unban, unexile appeal Ikuzo

Greetings my fellow pdc/ihl'ers

Ok here is the case. It started off very badly. Gravesymmetry knows the case since he was the one who banned me. I thought that this clan was not a totalitarian regime where your words will get you banned. Where standing for justice is wrong and standing for corruption and licking certain asses gets you a promotion.

I think honesty is a word we must forget.

Nevertheless, as most are aware of i was a warden before zard_ got promoted, for some reasons i dont grasp i got demoted because zard_ wanted so, even though i wanted my explanation i was banned 120 minutes for asking him why i was demoted. The answer was simple "mind your own business" dont critizise the staff.

I cant see any rules which prohibits critiques but demanding an explanation seems an appropriate behaviour. So in this case i acted according to the rules while banning me was not anywhere to be found in the rules. I still demand an explanation for why i was banned and demoted.

If you make a good research you will find out
    1: i am certainly both active on the boards and the channel.
    2: Even though i asked for promotion countless of times, my result is being banned. Even though i am an older member than zard_ and my history clerly demonstartes an honest personality with no abuse.
    3: People in pdc and ihl generally have a positive opinion of me, except a couple of personalities.

Gravesymmetry, if you could for once answer my questions honestly i would be satisfied, yet you never told me one reason, even though i have been in this clan for about 2 years you think it is appropriate to just cast me away. While a dishonest and abusing person can be promoted. (yes this is a critique, i expect you to tolerate a bit critique).
    :_:

The point is Ikuzo, when you are in the pdc-staff, or a warden, you should not criticize fellow staffmember in public. You take it to the staff, and the staff only.

I try'd to explain this basic element of management to you. But you kindly refused to listen. This is what got you demoted the first and the second time, yes you fail to mention you acutally did get a second chance. (zard can ofcourse correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure)

Now this is what i believe started the conflict, i dont know what happend on the road to you being banned at this moment. Just realise youre only pointing your finger at other people, instead of acknowlidging the fact that you had two chances to change your ways, and you did not take the opportunity to do so.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

I see no screenshot of this conversation with zard.

Lack of evidence is supplied.

Request denied on those terms.

Firstly, i was not in the staff when i critized and asked about my demotion. Secondly, i took it to the staff which by the way got me demoted and eventually exiled.

I try'd to explain this basic element of management to you. But you kindly refused to listen. This is what got you demoted the first and the second time, yes you fail to mention you acutally did get a second chance
    Yes we had a discussion in clan ihl, where i said that i dont want to argue with you since i know the outcome. If i stood and argued with you im sure you would ban me for disrespect or something else. Look littlebug, we all know that you are not the most honest person around nor zard_ we have seen what you have done recently. So how could i trust you or zard_? When your actions clearly demonstrate your skills.

I just demanded an explanation for my demotion which i never got, neither from you, Zard_ or gravesymmetry. And asking zard_ got me timebanned 120 minutes, yet i kept my warden status. But for some reasons, i think i know (you having an elobarate discussion with grave), my warden status was demoted again. The problem is that people get one sided stories and judge biased. If this continues there wont be any difference from saddam hussains Iraq, since being honest gets you demoted while being in power means you can act freely. I think we need some manner and honesty in this clan.

And btw, lagoon we know that your biased views cannot judge anything in this clan so be quiet, you dont have any rights, so dont act like you are staff member

please some higher staff members are needed. I hope you can judge free from biases, and act accordingly to the basic rules. I cant see anywhere where i violated any rules. And no offense were intended in this thread, i am sorry if my text look offensive.
    Last edited by ikuzo; 14-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    :_:

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    I see no screenshot of this conversation with zard.
    It is very unlikely to have screenshots of every conversation you make with a person, why should it be needed when zard doesn't deny the conversation?

- A screenshot / proof is needed when someone denies the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    Request denied on those terms.
    Excuse me?

Lets throw nonsense aside.
    GraveSymmetri just didn't want any interference from users, about the "admin abuse" he was a bit fed up probably but I will forward the issue to GraveSymmetri, and comments from other superiors would be appreciated.

The issue will be considered, stay patient.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Quote Originally Posted by ikuzo View Post
    Firstly, i was not in the staff when i critized and asked about my demotion. Secondly, i took it to the staff which by the way got me demoted and eventually exiled.

Yes we had a discussion in clan ihl, where i said that i dont want to argue with you since i know the outcome. If i stood and argued with you im sure you would ban me for disrespect or something else. Look littlebug, we all know that you are not the most honest person around nor zard_ we have seen what you have done recently. So how could i trust you or zard_? When your actions clearly demonstrate your skills.

I just demanded an explanation for my demotion which i never got, neither from you, Zard_ or gravesymmetry. And asking zard_ got me timebanned 120 minutes, yet i kept my warden status. But for some reasons, i think i know (you having an elobarate discussion with grave), my warden status was demoted again. The problem is that people get one sided stories and judge biased. If this continues there wont be any difference from saddam hussains Iraq, since being honest gets you demoted while being in power means you can act freely. I think we need some manner and honesty in this clan.

And btw, lagoon we know that your biased views cannot judge anything in this clan so be quiet, you dont have any rights, so dont act like you are staff member

please some higher staff members are needed. I hope you can judge free from biases, and act accordingly to the basic rules. I cant see anywhere where i violated any rules. And no offense were intended in this thread, i am sorry if my text look offensive.
    Still pointing fingers and insulting staffmembers, POON is in fact a mod like me.

This leads me to the conclusion to deny your request. Ofcourse gravesymmetry will give the last verdict.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.