Default Wickedkoala - Zard_ + Little.bug's case

Okay gentlemen, I'll try to keep cool after that hot game followed by a hot chat in the IHL channel.

First of all, I'd like to mention that not only I have been demoted to simple user (by Zard_) but also that I have been time-banned (by Little.bug).

PLOT:

I judged that our lion wasn't good enough for IHL for the following reasons: auto attack, trying to cs in trilane, poor warding (ward at rosh!) and bad item build to mention some. To sum up, terrible overall gameplay.

Therefore I decided to exile him from IHL. Zard_ told me that lion was better than me and as a responsible for the wardens, he had to demote me.

Little.bug added that my alchi sucked. Irritated, I answered that his wr wasn't any good either. That was worth a 600 min timeban to him.

All of this happened in front of Raa-key-yahh... who did nothing but watching.

Here is the replay of that game, in order to support what I've argued previously:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?08qa1buppo3l2o3

I request that I should get my position back and that the 2 admins concerned (or whatever their position is) may get demoted. They are just not fit for their job.

Thanks for your attention

wickedkoala

Never did I expect such behaviour from you koala.

First of all, i never said anything about your preformance in that game. My exact words where: "Your picks werent good, cm and lion where totally out of balance" you didnt even pick so why are you offended? I was just trying to explain to you that you should not rage exile lion, since imo the picks were a big reason of cm and lion not preforming well.

Furthermore, there is a bug with unvouching people in ihl, they also get banned in pdc.

After trying to explain to you that you should not rage ban lion for the stated reasons, you started calling zard an abuser for unbanning him. I told you to stop it but you continued, after which i kicked you from ihl channel.

After that i became the target of insults first provoking me by saying i should ban you then you started going on that i sucked and was the worst runner ever etc. After which i timebanned you 600, raa stated that 600 was a bit much and we agreed to make it 300.

Im sure raa-key can aknowlage that this was the course of events.
    Last edited by DieByZer0; 14-10-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Someone that is not directly involved should decide whether rejected or not..
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Well lets c... Little bug and Zard_ should stay out of this because this subject directly involves you both. I will get someone check and see who is telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DieByZer0 View Post
    Well lets c... Little bug and Zard_ should stay out of this because this subject directly involves you both. I will get someone check and see who is telling the truth.
    I think I got screenshots of his rage-exile and further trash-talk. Not to mention a guy with more authority as raa were involved too, he saw everything.

1. Funny that you don't expect people to react after you ban them...

2. Well yes you said something about my performance. However it seems like you deny it. I have checked a few other threads and it seems like you enjoy denying what people say, but I am afraid that you will sooner or later lose your credibility with all these reports against you in which you deny everything.

3. I am sorry I didn't know about the bug. Maybe you and your fellow Zard_ should explain me about it instead of demoting and banning? Isn't it your responsibility to explain us about it?

4. You didnt not explain anything. Zard just revouched lion and demoted me, end of the story. And yes, I called him an abuser. I was already demoted and consequently not a part of the staff anymore.

5. Insults? Screenshot please. I provocated you indeed, encouraging you to abuse more and to ban you: what you did. At least, it gave me a real reason to open that report.

PS: I strongly recommend you to watch the replay, which perfectly highlight the poor skills of lion. You'd better pay attention to it instead of trying to tell me that he "couldnt perform well because of the picks".
    Last edited by noosa.au; 14-10-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Is this parody going to continue? Please feed the trolls..

Quote Originally Posted by noosa.au View Post
    1. Funny that you don't expect people to react after you ban them...

2. Well yes you said something about my performance. However it seems like you deny it. I have checked a few other threads and it seems like you enjoy denying what people say, but I am afraid that you will sooner or later lose your credibility with all these reports against you in which you deny everything.

3. I am sorry I didn't know about the bug. Maybe you and your fellow Zard_ should explain me about it instead of demoting and banning? Isn't it your responsibility to explain us about it?

4. You didnt not explain anything. Zard just revouched lion and demoted me, end of the story. And yes, I called him an abuser. I was already demoted and consequently not a part of the staff anymore.

5. Insults? Screenshot please. I provocated you indeed, encouraging you to abuse more and to ban you: what you did. At least, it gave me a real reason to open that report.

PS: I strongly recommend you to watch the replay, which perfectly highlight the poor skills of lion. You'd better pay attention to it instead of trying to tell me that he "couldnt perform well because of the picks".
    Indeed, screenshots please.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Demotion was valid, nontheless about what happened in the game, you acted like an immature kido Koala after you got demoted, and timeban was just, and Bug decreased it to 300.

Closed.