Red face Admin Aplication -Neuriki_Fwkia

Personal Info

Your name:Alexander

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek,Russian,English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Neuriki_Fwkia

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:Clan GR,Clan NoL,Clan iHL

Your activity and average playtime each week:Play almost everyday for 6 hours.Average playtime each week 40-50 hours!

How long you have been playing DotA:4 years!

Your ability to communicate with others:Very good due to my experience as a Moderator at MMORPG forum which included and Warcraft/Dota!

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? : Yes i have read them and yes i follow them always.It's about fairplay!

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? : Very calm and good minded to take desicions!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I work as a military and that is the biggest part of our work!

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? No

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I want to make PDC community better with best quality games to give maximun gaming experience to the players!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:I'm active,optimistic and i wanna make PDC community better!

A few things about yourself:My name is Alexander and i'm 22.I live at Lemnos an island at Greece. I work as Explosive Technician at Army.I play dota for 4 years and have pretty good epxerience!Love watching movies with my friends in my free time.Also i like to listen to Rock N Roll music.

Additional information:I would like to help your community to grow!
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Thanks for your application, you seem to be a kind and honest guy.
    I am not sure if PDC needs any additional staff members though, but I will forward this application to my superiors and they will take a decision.

Stay patient.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    Stay patient.
    I will....
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Your answers to the questions are decent. Though, I'm afraid that your English is not good enough to become a moderator.

!unsupport

Quote Originally Posted by Lyude.Zero View Post
    I'm afraid that your English is not good enough to become a moderator.

!unsupport
    "Not good enough" you mean i can't understand english?Don't forget that i don't live in english speaking country so my english may be not so good,but that's because i need to practice it. i think this community will help me in doing so!Also it's not reason to unsupport me!

Regards
    Neuriki_Fwkia

Quote Originally Posted by Neuriki_Fwkia View Post
    "Not good enough" you mean i can't understand english?Don't forget that i don't live in english speaking country so my english may be not so good,but that's because i need to practice it. i think this community will help me in doing so!Also it's not reason to unsupport me!

Regards
    Neuriki_Fwkia
    A staff member needs indeed to speak rather good English than bad.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

I can't tell if those are trully bad English.

Would love to give you a chance. But will leave it to Lyude.

Lyude what you think give him a chance?

most of my mistakes are fast-typing ones!not because i don't know english!

I'll talk with you tomorrow if you can hit me up on Battle.net.

My username is Lyude.Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Lyude.Zero View Post
    My username is Lyude.Zero
    Added you.

Some people ... XeL should mind their own stuff before they end up banned in forums.