Default Zard + Little.bug

I am bringing back this thread, which was closed without answering it's main aim and due to poor (not to say inexsistant) arguementation from the current involved persons.

I shall remind you of the situation:

"Okay gentlemen, I'll try to keep cool after that hot game followed by a hot chat in the IHL channel.

First of all, I'd like to mention that not only I have been demoted to simple user (by Zard_) but also that I have been time-banned (by Little.bug).

PLOT:

I judged that our lion wasn't good enough for IHL for the following reasons: auto attack, trying to cs in trilane, poor warding (ward at rosh!) and bad item build to mention some. To sum up, terrible overall gameplay.

Therefore I decided to exile him from IHL. Zard_ told me that lion was better than me and as a responsible for the wardens, he had to demote me.

Little.bug added that my alchi sucked. Irritated, I answered that his wr wasn't any good either. That was worth a 600 min timeban to him.

All of this happened in front of Raa-key-yahh... who did nothing but watching.

Here is the replay of that game, in order to support what I've argued previously:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?08qa1buppo3l2o3

I request that I should get my position back and that the 2 admins concerned (or whatever their position is) may get demoted. They are just not fit for their job.

Thanks for your attention

wickedkoala"

And of the last word:

"Demotion was valid, nontheless about what happened in the game, you acted like an immature kido Koala after you got demoted, and timeban was just, and Bug decreased it to 300.

Closed."

The replay I posted was obviously not taken into consideration and the evidence from their side was not given.

Since admins don't like to watch replays despite asking for it, I am going to describe it myself.

Our lion, alias Greedness:

- had no idea about how to plant wards
    - finished magic stick before buying boots, tangos or whatsoever
    - pushed lane bottom
    - tried to cs
    - did not harass
    - for more points I suggest you to watch replay since I assume these are enough to support my point

--> conclusion: he is not fit for IHL. Therefore my exile is totally justified.

From this point, we can consider that Zard had no right to re-vouch him at first. Secondly, it was another error to demote me.

Then I might have overreacted, even though this can be understandable following the circumstances. I have been timebanned for 600 (apparently decreased to 300) afterwards. I am not going to argue with this since I should have been unbanned by now.

So now Raa, if you are intended to argue please give me AN EVIDENCE: it means a screenshot of me acting like a kiddo AND explain me WHY this lion can be vouched in IHL (if you consider he can't, then it will lead you to giving me my warden back and eventually demoting Zard for his incompetence).

To sum up, don't throw in some random judgement without back-up. Give me some proofs or simply just do YOUR JOB.

I hope I can get someone competent to judge this and to give me a real answer.

I know you were writing in caps after that happened. Wasn't really following the dicussion but saw you writing in caps and not really professional, more like a kiddo.

Zard has the right to vouch him back. He is manager, you were warden. He also has the right to demote you if he wants too although it is maybe smarter if you 2 guys have a conversation with eachother.

But y Zard was doing nothing wrong. He can demote you if he wants and he can overrule your decision to vouch him back.

I don't know if that was the only thing you said to Little.Bug. I don't know that but it is irrelevant because the timeban is already over and Little.Bug is demoted.

Closed
    You can check the rules HERE.

Koala, Raa and me have discussed this issue in private.
    Issue is solved.
    Case closed.