Default Admin Application for Clan PGC - Vehement

Personal Info

Your name:Dimitris

Your country:
    Greece

Spoken languages:English and Greek (Fluent)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:Vehement

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Clan Codl only . . . Being a little bit lazy on loging in b.net the last months ,so im playing more GGC (Garena)

Your activity and average playtime each week: Ehm , Much. . . I play like 5-6 hours every day so . . . ~40 Hours each week

How long you have been playing DotA:
    2 years and a half

Your ability to communicate with others:
    Ehm what can i say here , I like communicating with other people from all the countrys . I have met many new people from Online games and so on , so my ability in communicating is Okey.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
    Yes and i totaly aggre with them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    I try to calm down . I have good manners and im not insluting people even if they are the reason we lose / etc . Probably i'll try explain a tactic to my team . . . so we may get out of pressure. . .

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No it's okey by me. I will follow officers rules by blending my own personal experience of a well trained gamer along with their visions and thoughts in order to have the best outcome in a game.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Not realy , I may know some people , but im not sure if they also remember me!

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    Ehm , My microphone is broken , but i may go to a net to contact with you from ventrillo.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Because i want to help the community. I see you recruiting Admins , and i gave it a try . Firstly because sometimes in my games i see leavers that aren't getting banned ,or people with bad manners that are not getting even a warning . . . I am also playing late at night , and i know that not many admins are online on night.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us :
    I will do anything for the clan or my clan mates. When it comes to play a game I tend to take things very seriously and think together with the rest.

A few things about yourself:

Additional information: I 've been an Online gamer since 2004 that i started playing WoW(World of Warcraft). I have been playing WoW since the last summer that i quited . . . I've always being on the top of my Server . Im not a guy who thinks is the best , but i am a realy fast learner .
    Im not a non lifer . Im playing football , i love this sport and i would do everything for it !

I have to add that I 'm a patient guy. After all I don't play Dota for and showing of my flashy name and such . . . but to enjoy gaming and experience top game adrenaline.

Unknown guy :/

Do you often play on PGC?

The last two weeks yeah . I know the channel since it started but by that time i wasn't so active . . .

Default ..

well agreeing with julez,
    i know nrly all aktive ppl, and furthermore i also never saw you in forum.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

I havent seen you much but i saw u 1-2 times..but anyway we are full of moderators so we have to reject the thread.

TOPIC CLOSED!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click -->Here<--- to read the PGC Rules
    Dota is the essence of your life.Its like now or never!

That's a fan not a ban to be a juventino!