Default Application ximpx

Name : Sven

IGN : ximpx

What country are you from?: Germany

Why should you be able to build?: I believe that I can contribute to your server in a positive way and that i will make other players' playing time more enjoyable by being able to build my structures on your server.

What building style do you prefer?: I like many styles of building, for example modern architecture, but also huge underground structures which look similar to Moria (the Lord of the Rings)

Why do you want to play on our server?: I saw that your server has a good connection and I also really liked your server's rules. Furthermore I also looked at your server's map and wandered around on it for a bit, so far I really like what I've seen.

What will you contribute?: As i said, i really like underground structures. The next structure i want to build is an ancient underground temple or cathedral (not sure yet) that people have to look for and explore. Not sure, but maybe it will also have traps.

Previous Creations: Giant companion cube on WoM, once built the Acropolis of Athens in singleplayer, sadly savegame is gone T-T, Mc Donald's restaurant on WoM

welcome on board imp!