Default Banned after first game in iHL.

I am posting this replay just because of the attitude and because I think some admins here are probably doing w/e they want. I could write plenty about this game, but Ill just stick to the "main course".
    I got Vouched @13 of the month and yesterday was the first game I played in iHL.
    Jigsaw asked me if I could play a sup hero and i told him that "I can try, why not". So he got me on the team and I played Venom with the rest as you can see in the replay. After the end of the game, someone just said a "goodbye lord" (...n/c...) and then banned me from iHL. Like I said to Jigsaw, I rly dont mind about the "unvouch" etc, since this wasnt what I expected, but I do mind the attitude. So here is the replay, watch it, flame me or do whatever, but I really dont think that my support hero in that game deserved a ban!
    TBH, I did some mistakes but in general I think I was a support hero. I did my part imho.

B.net User nick: L.orD

game name: iHL17 (something, I cant recall)

Accused person/people: none. I dont know who banned me but even if I knew I wouldnt accuse him, since he didnt like my play.

Reason you were banned: I guess noobplaying or what? :/

Reason you should be unbanned: -

Replay and/or screenshots:
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/11500

I guess thats all,
    Ty, Panos

PS: check the chat log too. I was muted for sometime lol by mistake ofc but I got some flames about that since some players thought I wasnt replying. I also reffered to Jigsaw since he was the one that asked me to be part of the team, not that I blame him for/or something.
    Last edited by L.ord; 17-10-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Rejected

Reason: Your skills is not enough for the iHL standards.

Boot min 5 but your hp was 560 near.

Min 26 a boot a bracer a circlet and a wand...

No need for more reasons.

You can re apply for unban in 2 months 18/12/2010

REJECTED CLOSED