Default Application for Darkmage516

Name: John
    IGN: Darkmage516
    What country are you from?: USA
    Why should you be able to build?: I believe I would be a positive addition to the server, and I am always ready to help people build things. It's more fun that way in my opinion. Also, I think it would be an interesting way to collaborate with people to build amazing structures.
    What building style do you prefer?:I like to build medieval style because I like castles, but I indulge myself in a bit of fantasy (due to so many years of playing Final Fantasy-esque RPGs and such). I can do modern buildings, but prefer that medieval/ dark ages style. However, I can do the basics for pretty much every common style, except Western -- I don't have much experience with it.
    Why do you want to play on our server?: I visited the server and the other players were helpful, and the creations were amazing! I like that it has a good connection, and the rules are appropriate for world purposes.
    What will you contribute?: I really do specialize in towers and the like. I like building secret rooms, forcing people to think about the decor (walking through paintings was always a good trick). As stated before, I really enjoy emulating some of the things I remember from those medieval settings, like cathedrals, stables, dungeons, etc. I also like making more modern things, like museums, aquariums, libraries (which can take different designs, I know, but there is a difference between a medieval library and a modern library. Basically, I like to build anything and everything that would look good ^^.

Previous Creations: A tower that went from the bedrock to the sky limit (with a sizeable glass room to use as a lighthouse), Another tower as part of my first house that spiraled lava and water all around the outside, A Japanese Onsen bath, underground pathways to connect my houses in single player (only three houses, but they were very far apart, I had to use multiple speed boosts with mine carts.

hey there welcome on board, you should talk to severance he is currently building Bree!

Feel free to contribute to the medieval style of bree we are in need of citizen plots, an old English style church and possibly some watch towers along the coast!