Name (Optional): Rosstein

IGN (In Game Name): iRossy

What country are you from?: Germany (I currently live in the United States, I speak German and English fluently)

Why should you be able to build?: I can build Castles, houses, anything like that, and I can help with alot of other projects too

What building style do you prefer?: I'm not sure, I don't really like building on the water, though.

Why do you want to play on our server?: The community seems awesome, I checked the server and everyone is nice and they all seem awesome at building, and maybe I can get better at this server .

What will you contribute?: I can contribute to almost anything, I'm good at building houses, castles, cities, and towns etc. and I can help with anything else too

Past creations: I've created tons of huge castles, cave systems, rollercoasters, cities, towns, and alot of other decent stuff that i'm proud of. I'm not quite "pro" at building, but i'm decent and getting better every day

It would be awesome if you could accept me, i've been looking for a cool minecraft server to play on, and the community is so friendly here, it seems perfect.