Talking Welcome to the relaunch of THE Divine League

DIV-League as many of you know is one of the most stable leagues on Battle.NET. It was unfortunately offline due to real life issues hans2 had to face but now after his comeback 2 months ago he decided to give it another go. In its primetime DIV-League had over 100 games up simultaneously and we have set this as our target which we will hopefully reach soon again.

We currently have DIV Hostbots running on some of our machines in order to support the startup phase and we have had 2 very busy weeks in order to smoothen out bugs and add new features to the bot software.

The website which went online yesterday. Will hopefully cover all your needs about stats and various DIV related information and we are open for any kind of suggestions on the forum, we also have opened an IRC channel on Quakenet for more direct support which is #div-league.

For our future plans we hope to stabilize in the European realm with dedicated hostbots plus hostbots from the community and we would like to expand the DIV-League to the other 3 realms (US East/US West/Asia) and also some select PvPGN like Eurobattle.net.

gl div league ^^
    Greek Casts o.O

My Blog

Good luck to you guys, those 100 games will come

My wife hate you Hans2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakrina View Post
    My wife hate you Hans2.
    she is on the pic?
    I guess she will hate me more in the future as I try to make div better and better (and make people more addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by hans2 View Post
    she is on the pic?
    I guess she will hate me more in the future as I try to make div better and better (and make people more addicted)
    yeah she's on pic... But am allready addicted too lot. And for moment exept for .mvp, .kick and DIV-ALLPLAY i found DIV is allerady on top ^^.
    GJ Hans2, and thx again for fun i get in DIV.

kick and playall are some ofthe best things hans2 did.
    kick is obvious, and with playall you can also get a game started in the middle of the night.

i think playall is nice
    it gives u the option to start a game even at peakoff time and still with player upgrades get a decent game