Default Question for hans2

Yo dude there is one thing bugging my mind ever since I started playing DIV. After all leagues I've tried and played DIV is the best even tho it is quite hard to win games when you reach 10k exp because you are getting very low skilled teammates and stuff. But oh well, im dealing good with rage when I lost because of newbs.

Now the question :

Can you explain me how is it possible that I play 3 games in a row without lag and spike on the same bot and them I play 4th and 5th game on mega spikes and lags on the same bot? This is happening only in DIV and I know it has something to do with bots. There is no such thing like constant ping in DIV like there is in PDC GRAZ RGC etc. Sometimes u lag sometimes u dont and thats really frustrating. I was wondering if its possible to put same latency for all games and for all players?

Regards.

I guess its on your side
    maybe restart wc3 or restart windows?

well im sure its not. because when i get lag in div i join PDC games or GRAZ games and I get 0 spike 0 delay there. I am quite sure that it has something to do with DIV bots.

Quote Originally Posted by funaround View Post
    well im sure its not. because when i get lag in div i join PDC games or GRAZ games and I get 0 spike 0 delay there. I am quite sure that it has something to do with DIV bots.
    sometimes there are some shit gms changing lat to 10 could be smth like that

Or just a host which connection can support maximum of let's say 50 players, and the host has selected a maximum of let's say 80 players in the bot GUI.
    Guess what happens when these 80 players join the bot during prime time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_gBG View Post
    Or just a host which connection can support maximum of let's say 50 players, and the host has selected a maximum of let's say 80 players in the bot GUI.
    Guess what happens when these 80 players join the bot during prime time?
    isnt it all the same machine these days every game is hosted by the same bot