Default GrayveXP's Application

Hello. My name is GrayveXP and I'm writing to apply for MU, and it's awesome server.

Name (Optional): GrayveXP / Dre S.

IGN (In Game Name): GrayveXP (Always and ever)

What country are you from?: Brazil

Why should you be able to build?: I've been playing Minecraft for I think two weeks, and I definately learned about. Althought I'm not a complete proffesinal, I do have some skill in building stuff. Examples will be posted also. So, if I'm allowed to build, I'll make sure to do my best to make a nice, clean and detailed at the same time, neat, and beautyful ambient.

What building style do you prefer?: What building style I prefer? Well, I guess medieval. Acctualy, I like very detailed and neat stuff, that mix up with the enviroment, and preferably themed.

Why do you want to play on our server?: Well, I don't realy like to keep hopping servers, so I mostly don't quit my other ones (AoM, medieval themed and Prospect, with RPG and PvP), and also, I not join a server just for the joy of joining it. I want to join for two reasons. First, I saw modern buildings in pictures, and I realy would like to build something... Present-ish, if I can say so.

What will you contribute?: Another active, creative, organized member, which love to learn more and more about Minecraft, and would love to share his skill with the server members.

Pictures:
    http://ageofmining.com/showcase/920-...gg-chapel.html
    http://ageofmining.com/showcase/812-castle.html
    AoM Minecraft Server / Prospect PvP Minecraft Server / Toribash / Hopefully this server

I applied some days ago and still didn't even got a "You're being discussed" post. How long does it take to informe me if I'm accepted or rejected?
    AoM Minecraft Server / Prospect PvP Minecraft Server / Toribash / Hopefully this server

dunno man I applied yesterday and i haven't heard anything
    "I regret nothing." - Tolay Da Hustla

That's realy annoying. I bet no one check this... 3 days already?

that is insane
    "I regret nothing." - Tolay Da Hustla

Thumbs down

sorry it's taken a while to get back to the forums, I have spent days with my nose in the server getting everything running on the new server.

However, we're looking for an older age group for our community. Perhaps you'd be better suited with
    another server?

Thanks

Sorry if I coudn't reply sooner. Look, I understand your point of view of age groups like that, but I think atitude overpass age, so if you please give me a chance, just to at least explore your world, I'll show you that I can act more then a simple kid.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
    Sorry if I coudn't reply sooner. Look, I understand your point of view of age groups like that, but I think atitude overpass age, so if you please give me a chance, just to at least explore your world, I'll show you that I can act more then a simple kid.
    Ok, granted citizenship. Don't let me down mate.

I've been trying to connect for about a week... But it says Connection: Refused.

I'm using this IP: 174.52.6.223

Any help so I can enjoy the wonderfull world that you have please?