Default Weaselman50's Application

IGN:weaselman50
    What country are you from?:United States
    Why should you be able to build?:I'm currently an in game moderator for MineCrafters.net
    What building style do you prefer?:Realistic buildings that are physically possible.
    Why do you want to play on our server?:Minecrafters.net may be whitelisted, but brings in players who don't collaborate with each other as much. I'd like to be involved with the server and build an overall aesthetic world as opposed to a world with random unrelated structures.
    What will you contribute?:My creative ability and help for others.

Previous Creations:
    Giant Tree:
    (No screenshot, My friends server wasn't properly backed up), but was a 5x5x5 by one block scale model with a full interior. Used spawned items though :/

Giant flippy enviro-dome on and island with topsy turvy:
    No screenshot, same reason
    Used some spawns for topsy turvy, rest was all legit. Flipped the dome to make the top a flat land of grass with a tree. Underneath was completely underwater with glass around.

Sandcastle:
    castle3..jpgcastle1..jpgcastle2..jpg
    Mspaint acted up or something :/ Most of the screen is there haha.

I also enjoy making redstone logic and minecart contraptions, but I haven't made much since I'm waiting for fixes for multiplayer. Although I like to impress people with multiplayer redstone circuits, because everyone claims they don't work at all.

I will promote you the next time I see you, you could also drive by our IRC channel to speed up things if you like.