Default TolayDaHustla's Citizen Application

Name: Toli
    IGN: Kulololi
    What country are you from?: I am from the Dominion of Canada.

Why should you be able to build?: I am hardworking, inventive and I don't screw around.

What building style do you prefer?: I like to make buildings that blend into the environment around them. If it was an: arctic area I would cover my house with snow; desert I'd use sand; temperate I haven't figured that out yet.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I saw Archie420's plan for a domed city and how he wanted to stave off the zombies. I have been playing the game for about a year, but I just recently bought it, so I have been looking for a good server to build on. I also like the idea of building a domed city to stave off the zombies and I would like to help with that.

What will you contribute?: I can be on from 4pm - 11pm weekdays and pretty much 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays. I can preform mindless and boring tasks endlessly and without rest.

Previous Creations: I am currently working on a seaside manor that will have flowing water for an underground greenhouse. I have already built the Aqua Culture Farm, but I am yet to plant anything yet. I also have plan to wake a water slide down to the underground greenhouse.

Aqua Farm

Work Site

Future Strip Mine

Underground Water Flow

Expansion Area
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TolayDaHustla; 01-11-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Pictures
    "I regret nothing." - Tolay Da Hustla