Default Application for Daq

Name (Optional): Jim

IGN (In Game Name): Daq

What country are you from?: United States, though Brazil is a close second.

Why should you be able to build?: First off, I'm a grown-ass man, and I am not going to go around griefing other people. I have no patience for people that do so. Secondly I am very much a team player and will strive to make a valuable contribution to the server.

What building style do you prefer?: I like things that are symmetrical and pleasing to look at. Recently I've playing around with curves, spheres and circles. I've also been trying some minimalistic designs which I think turned out rather well. See below.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I like the idea of building on a server with people that value good aesthetics. I think it would be fun to contribute to other peoples projects as well as plan some of my own. Also I like that you don't hand out materials for building, mining and harvesting the materials for a build is half the fun.

What will you contribute?: Mostly I'll be asisting other people with projects, but I also have a few ideas I'd like to do. One would be to create a 1:1 scale model of Teotihuacn, or at least parts of it.

Previous Creations:
    This is the spawn point on my personal server. An experiment with water, light, and empty space.

This is a spire that serves no purpose beyond aesthetics. It uses the Fibonacci sequence to determine the number of layers in each tier, thus the name.

This is the tower and home that my wife and I made on my server.

edit: spelling
    Last edited by Daq; 31-10-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Thumbs up

looks good, welcome to miners united. You'll find most of us are in our 30's
    msg an admin (red or blue) to be promoted.