Default Tweak leaver system

Greetings

So we have a new leaver system in PDC games which works fine, as in it bans whatever leaves the game.
    But since the banning person is merely a bot it lacks some sort of intelligence:
    Imagine the game starts 5v5->3 people leave in the first let's say 15 minutes->turns it into 5v2 for example
    Now I think it's safe to say that the game is pretty much ruined for the team with 2 players, so they're free to !ff, yeah great. They get a loose, no matter if they played good bad or w/e. On the other hand the team of 5 of course want their win, so draw is no real option.
    And that's my point: We only have win/loose or draw/draw (although I'm not even sure if PDC games get drawed by bots anymore)
    What if the bots were able to rate a game win/draw? Ofc the leavers (or maybe the first 2 leavers or w/e) would still be banned.)
    I think most people know dota-league, (and what I'm describing is obviously pretty much their system) it's a good example of how good such a system can work.

Ok, any opinions?

Regards

Any referance to DL is retarded, cause well, DL is retarded.

I dont think such a system will work, there just has to be an understanding and acceptence in this league that leaving is not allowed and is not a good thing.

Alot of people lack this quality and maybe the only way for them to understand is to have leavers on their own team who ruin their games aswell. Leaving out any concequence for the remaining players lacks the global upbringing that pdc need to become a better league.

But i agree that the current banning system is useless, it doesnt prevent them from instantly joining an other game, since there is a 5 min delay. Wardens also cant do shit, and there is a lack of active mods. Plus its just an name ban, which is pretty much useless.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Anything regarding PDC should be posted on www.premium-dota.com! Not at Clan-ihl.com!