Default Lord.Shad exp reset [Like last time with carry-mike]

We played a game and I had 55 kills, the bot has reset my exp cause of that... Last time with carry-mike we had the same problem and you fixed it hans! (Techie suicided and then someone left and it didn't count as DRAW, we continued to play!) I had 8.03k exp or something like that, after that game! (537 exp won)

Replay in attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Warlock.ToJ; 07-11-2010 at 01:00 AM.

(24:16) wayn33: Game DOTA -AP DIV-LEAGUE 900 was voided (not scored) because of abuse or desync!

Yes but that's not a reason to give a exp reset, We didn't know that it is an abuse, if all are so DUMB and leave, and we stay cause we have eyes and can read...

07:13 / Allied) wayn33: STOP PUSH
    (07:15 / Allied) Lord.Shad: LYCAN STOP IT
    (07:21 / Allied) Lord.Shad: We're trying a bug!
    (14:27 / Allied) Lord.Shad: thats such an abuse xD
    (24:16) wayn33: Game DOTA -AP DIV-LEAGUE 900 was voided (not scored) because of abuse or desync!

It was to make him leave, cause he was ruining it. Was not meant to be taken as a "bug/abuse" cause Vassili didn't knew if it was rmk or if we were still playing on. And since he was pushing I said him we're trying something out just to make him stop/leave.

"We're trying a bug" could have been in a Draw game aswell, we're allowed to, since game wasn't counting.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Oh and btw, Vassili "abused" of it aswell, and he still has got his exp. It's just unfair to punish one but not others. I didn't know that this would give us an exp reset, else I wouldn't have done it.

Anyway what kind of gays can want and be proud of the xp reached in a game like this.

Did I say I want THAT exp back? I said I want MY exp back.

From the most hated player of div-league, comes this? Tsss, Go hide yourself in a Bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by hans2 View Post
    07:13 / Allied) wayn33: STOP PUSH
    (07:15 / Allied) Lord.Shad: LYCAN STOP IT
    (07:21 / Allied) Lord.Shad: We're trying a bug!
    (14:27 / Allied) Lord.Shad: thats such an abuse xD
    lol Lord selfpwned

Not really, wasn't meant to be taken like that, When I said, its such an abuse, it was to say "wow that's epic".

but its not explaining the "stop lycan, we try bug" ... lol

y ur explanation isnt what ud call convincing

We said that to lycan so he stop pushing, because he would end the game. And btw, the bug could have been a game-bug, like the bottle bug. Not a bot-bug.

And like I said, it's not our fault if all are so dumb and leave without reading that the game isn't Draw. We just played to not get the -50 leaver, cause Lycan would have stayed anyways.

So now we get punished for being able to read what a bot says, Wow... That's just epic! GoodJob Hans.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock.ToJ View Post
    We said that to lycan so he stop pushing, because he would end the game. And btw, the bug could have been a game-bug, like the bottle bug. Not a bot-bug.

And like I said, it's not our fault if all are so dumb and leave without reading that the game isn't Draw. We just played to not get the -50 leaver, cause Lycan would have stayed anyways.

So now we get punished for being able to read what a bot says, Wow... That's just epic! GoodJob Hans.
    im still not convinced
    u could have simply reported the game as bug, but instead u played till end and only reported cause u lost ur exp