Thread: getting known

Default getting known

Helloo dear admins, stuff members and members,
    My name is Vlado Genchov and I am from Bulgaria. So I know this is the most elite league in the world and ofcourse I want to join it. Unfortunately I am not known and famous so I can get vouched. Writing this so you can get to know me a bit.
    I am 19 years old, currently studying and living in The Hague, Netherlands. I've been playing dota for 6 years, starting with 5.84b. I started on bnet with simple pugs. Then I moved to clan DCE for nice inhouse games. Also I've been playing dota-league.com for a while. Lately I am playing garena high lvl rooms pubs with my friends. I am looking for inhouse games similar to the DCE ones, but since dce no longer exist I don't know where else to try. I know that probably this is not the right place for this post but I decided to try. I'd like to ask for a trial. (and yes I saw the 10 $ offer and no I won't pay them I think it is just stupid) If by any chances anyone of you vouchers, inviters or whatever got interested in my application we can play a few trial games so you can get a clear picture of my skill. Well, that's it. I gave it a shot here.
    Looking forward to see what will happen.

lol , i'm sorry i can't help you personal , try contact us on mIRC , ask people and msg us.
    " Herb its a plant " ( Bob Marley )

i c

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

* You were kicked from #eedl.dota by EEDL-INFO (you are not welcome here) any idea?

You should try be more social in order to obtain reputation.