Default James Ether's Apllication

Name (Optional): James Ether

IGN (In Game Name): Ikana King

What country are you from?: United States

Why should you be able to build?: I see things differently than most other people, and use my business experience to manage projects. Work well both in following orders and in organizing man power. Additionally I enjoy scouting out possible building sites since I enjoy using the existing landscapes, so I stay out of everyone's way unless they need me.

What building style do you prefer?: Modern and Organic, Melding constructions into the preexisting
    landscape. Things like building into cliffs, I like bridges as well and developing interesting oragnic landscapes that complement the surrounding structures.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I've been server shopping for a while now, but I absolutely fell in love with the Lion's Arch dome. I was lead here as a result. Not to mention it seems to be a rather small server and dedicated folk.

What will you contribute?: I have a fair amount of free time so I'd be able to help out with projects along with managing my own projects. I'm basically the quintessential project manager, eager to get better and help develop concepts but at the same time I am a valuable tool for more experienced builders.

Pictures: I unfortunately just lost my main world map with my creations. It sucks, but that's just about all I can do.
    *Edit* Will post a few in the next 24 hours.

*EditEdit*
    Something I worked up in about 45 minutes

(see attachments)

-you have (roughly) what i started out with. Hollowed out mountain that was pre-existing to the land scape.
    - Inserted the glass, added the lava, created the river/water falls with minimal existing block removal
    -added a modern style house inspired by japanese architecture. Simple i know, but I was in a bit of a rush.

Biggest Weakness: Not much experience with Circuts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by James of Ikana; 18-11-2010 at 08:37 AM.

welcome to miners united.. hit me up in game for access change. You should talk with duncstl, I'm sure you guys would make some incredible buildings together.

Default arigato

Thank you kindly