Thread: IDEC Hacked

Default IDEC Hacked

IDEC - Elite International DotA community is the the direct successor of IHCS. For many months the #idec-channel on IRC is the meeting point par excellence for the best DotA players in the world. Daily qualitative inhouse-matches are organised there every day. The most interesting matches are streamed on Garena.

The website of IDEC looks a bit different than usual. A black background and the second sentence is enough to show that the site has been hacked. The first sentence: "First of all we want to salute IDEC players and to transmit them a warm welcome to what has to be, END of this league." In the next few sentences they talk about Ngear, a head admin of Garena. He arbitrarily deleted streams on Garena, banned accounts and removed stream permissions.

fragster investigated the matter and found the people who are responsible for the hacker attack: the admins of the "Romania CyberGames Private League", a Romanian-Inhouse-League. Ngear deleted many streams of the league in the past few days and removed many streaming permissions. fragster spoke with Z3br4, the initiator of the whole thing. "Ngear thinks that the RCPL will never be on the same level as IDEC. He thinks that the skill level is too low, that's why he deleted all the streams. By doing this he insulted all Romanians."

Ngear is also one of the owners of the IDEC, who explains why the Romanians hacked the page. "Our aim is that Ngear does not to control this whole system and leagues through this global media thing. We hacked IDEC to take our revenge on him. We just want RCPL to remain as a good league", says Z4br4.

"We do not bow in front of nobody. This is just the beginning!" is the final statement of the Romanians to the world. Whether this illegal hacker attack is reasonable and brings them closer to their goals is very questionable. With that action they even don't stop IDEC itself, since the page didn't have a big meaning. However, they have reached one goal: They made everything public. Maybe something will change and the actions done by Garena-Admins will be reconsidered.

Source : GosuGamers.net and Fragster.de

I am making a clearer version of what's going on and what have led to this drama between RCPL and IDEC, with other parties involving are; Garena and Ngear. If you are interested to learn the truth, endure the wall of text/information. This should be fair to everyone who are involved, so the public who are interested gain a clearer picture of whats going on without jumping into conclusion or siding anyone.

This issue was started by Ngear whom is a Voucher of Streamers on garena, ngear is appointed as one who overlooked the accounts to be given out to individual/leagues/communities have them updated, renewed, new application, trial and so on. This was what i have been told by ngear as hes given a league admin status on garena.

Indefinitely, one cannot doubt that ngear has been contributing to IDEC; be it the earth league, the IDEC streams, garena tv stream and other thingy ngear has contributed. I hereby, thanks him for his support and efforts over these months.

* The topic was brought up by URL a greek guy, who seek a demotion request to ngear who claimed that ngear has been abusing his rights as league admin and stream voucher. The topic cannot be found at this moment, if one can please share the link here, so everyone get a clearer picture.
    * From what i know ( perhaps only 50% of whats the truth ), ngear was removed from URL's leagues, ngear developed a personal grudge with URL, there he started to ban URL from public rooms, but as everyone knows, league admin have ability to ban/kick player from most of the rooms, one is given such authority to do so, as for what reason, you have to question ngear yourself.
    * Next, ngear started to moderate or manage the numbers of streamers in Garena, this is his job, we do not know what he do, and we are in no position to question that. From what i learn, platinum accounts were removed from a number of communities and places, URL's league and RCPL got affected.

1)The streamers were removed access to stream
    2)GarenaTV streaming RCPL's games or URL's league games were removed

* This led to problems for URL's/RCPL's community, they felt unfair and why for any reason, their streams were filtered and deleted from garenaTV, disappointment and think that ngear abused his authority in this area. Whether this is right or wrong, is for you readers to think about it yourself and for Garena to weigh about any consideration or decisions to address upon this matter privately/publicly, we won't know.
    * How IDEC got dragged into this drama was because, of many leagues and games being streamed, IDEC was not affected/ stand out against other communities with IDEC games being streamed and not affected. One will jump to conclusion thinking that ngear is staff of IDEC or affiliated in IDEC. In the appearance, yes ngear is a crew, but ngear is a earth league admin only, whose responsible for managing the teams in earth league and looking over the progression of the league, which has totally no affiliation to the main channel #IDEC.
    * Also, on confidentially level, to reveal only abit, ngear have promoted IDEC in moderator conference(Garena)from what i learned perhaps regards to garenaTV access, meaning there's likely to be biasness and unfairness in this manner, we do not really know.
    * To notify, IDEC have only 3 (1 inactive zextar) streaming accounts powered by Garena, the other streamers were invited as they were already streamers themselves and mainly comes from #ggtv on quakenet mirc. So if one may question why we have a number of streamers to have our games streamed around the clockwert, its because we have more supporters from outside the channel, not just in IDEC, it is not we have more accounts.
    * To RCPL's opinion, ngear was one of the owner of IDEC which was later on clarified, as ngear ID was shown on crew list on league page, but hes only an earth league admin. I have made a very general post in ngear's demotion thread on Garena yesterday, which probably indirectly pooled us into this drama as well, athough i feel it was neutral.
    * Garena probably did made a closed! case on the topic/closed/deleted by anyone( which link no longer worked later on as its moved ), after deciding that it was a personal level problems between ngear and the admins of other communities, which in my 1st opinion, i felt the same way. However, hearing another side of the stories from RCPL

, i have a 2nd opinion. But this matter should be handled to garena, and garena will decide whatever deem best.

- Or perhaps not, i am not sure about this, no offense to anyone.

* The romanian community felt a hit on the pride to their nation and community, feeling why they are not treated more evenly and their redress was not solved. Therefore, you guys saw the earlier page of IDEC site, it may be funny to a certain extent, it may be humiliation to one another. But this was not case, imo the direction was not appropriate, but its without malice in the end, and i have had a conversation with Ro's leader and we very well have it settled privately i guess.
    * The Romanian or other associated communities/admins wanted proper streaming accounts for their communities and games, as long that the games are of quality and proper-managed, there should no problem at all, proper games should not be deleted from streams, unless they are of bugged/disconnected/broken/unassociated by the moderator. In this case, perhaps ngear did make a mistake and had trigger this drama, which fragster even made an article on this, which is not positive at all to the dota community.
    * IDEC do not bear any form of grudge with RCPL, the misunderstanding is cleared, yes the site indeed was attacked, for a moment, one may think we are affected or humiliated. But its ok, we are not, and this case should be the very end of it, as we comes to term between each community. Both agreed, that we have no problems and do not have any intention to hurt each other community, and we respect and hope for the best for the dota communities.
    * However, damage have been done directly or indirectly with all this tracing back to Ngear. IDEC decided to removed Ngear from any form of affiliation/jobs/position ngear was having in IDEC. IDEC hope ngear the best in his future dota administration/esport admin/Real life. For now, ngear is removed from our main channel, and the drama is over. Perhaps not yet for garena.

Source : IDEC Forums-Posted by Alan(Manager of IDEC)

P.S sorry for double posting

Is it just innocent luck that Kael will be created now?
    I mean, IDEC destroyed, Kael starts.
    Russians behind everything.

wtf...russians behind all..??
    Ειμαι απ αυτους που σε δευτερα σκανε και φτανω, ναι
    για ενα λογο απο σας, δωσ' μου λογο που μιλας
    καλυτερ' απο το να χωνεις ριμες να μασας
    Σας περιμενει η κασα
    απλα να παρω ανασα, παιρνω το μικροφωνο και δεν το κανω πασα
    πασα ιδεα εχω χασει για την παστα σου
    Μια μαντρα αρχιδια εχουμε παρε φορα και κλαστa
    Δεν πειραζει, ειμαι σαν τον Σινι Καμικαζι
    η γλωσσα μου σαν αλογο πανω απ το beat καλπαζει
    Σπαζει τα νευρα μου καθε ντεμεκ αλανι, κι αφου δεν το βουλωνει
    το πνιγω μεσ' το μελανι...

NO WAY!!!Little Smurfs are behind all!!!Jajajajaja!!!Mada Russa mafiozo mada!

Angry

hacked... check this out too

Sdarova blyat!
    It's because Abby joined that league :/

Exclamation

The site isn't hacked anymore... send this thread to the graveyard please

We must check it first
    ΠΑΛΙΕΣ ΚΑΛΕΣ ΕΠΟΧΕΣ !

Quote Originally Posted by Playlandos View Post
    We must check it first
    my previous reply has the link..........

lol why should we send a news post to the graveyard? wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaHkounela
    You fail to abuse me

Quote Originally Posted by Pynos View Post
    lol why should we send a news post to the graveyard? wtf
    , but the members must know if it's true or not

It's true!!!
    ΠΑΛΙΕΣ ΚΑΛΕΣ ΕΠΟΧΕΣ !

i asked ripper(idec player)and he says '' it isnt true''..
    Ειμαι απ αυτους που σε δευτερα σκανε και φτανω, ναι
    για ενα λογο απο σας, δωσ' μου λογο που μιλας
    καλυτερ' απο το να χωνεις ριμες να μασας
    Σας περιμενει η κασα
    απλα να παρω ανασα, παιρνω το μικροφωνο και δεν το κανω πασα
    πασα ιδεα εχω χασει για την παστα σου
    Μια μαντρα αρχιδια εχουμε παρε φορα και κλαστa
    Δεν πειραζει, ειμαι σαν τον Σινι Καμικαζι
    η γλωσσα μου σαν αλογο πανω απ το beat καλπαζει
    Σπαζει τα νευρα μου καθε ντεμεκ αλανι, κι αφου δεν το βουλωνει
    το πνιγω μεσ' το μελανι...

romanians hacked idec site

cauze of ngear who removed stream accounts

now idec got new site.

idec atm is closed 1 week now .

Alan is thinking to open it again but not one knows for sure .