Default Game counts as loss, but i DID win!

Hi,
    first of all i wanna thank you guys for this league. Without it, DotA would be dead to me. Unfortunately I have a bug to report.
    In the last DIV-Safelow game I was playing, I won with pretty good stats... but about 3-5min before the game ended, I had massive lags (I think some background-downloads, that were running).

My team won, but I got a loss. NORMALLY I wouldnt care, but I had 7:0 and would have 8:0 if this bug didnt occur. Thats why I am reporting it.

I would really appreciate if you could take care of that and give me the correct score.

The replay is attached.

Regards,

wut_is_skill
    Attached Files Attached Files

oh noes its picture time yet again
    Attached Images Attached Images

is it possible to change the score in the player's database? the replay proves that I did win. if it's not too much effort, I would be really thankful =)
    come on 8:0 !!!11 :P

well a news-thread, which explains this case once and for all would be great

y u have won in YOUR game, but in the other game u have lost.

game splitted, but u still move in the other game and u have same chat.

and only one of those games will be counted if bot doesnt detect the desync

well, i think i get the problem. this probably oversimplified picture explains it quite good. anyway, someone has acces to the players database, maybe only hans2 himself. maybe its too much too ask, but i would be thankful if he could change my score.

Quote Originally Posted by wut_is_skill View Post
    well, i think i get the problem. this probably oversimplified picture explains it quite good. anyway, someone has acces to the players database, maybe only hans2 himself. maybe its too much too ask, but i would be thankful if he could change my score.
    normally the game gets erased