Default rgc start to be stupid... pointless to play for points

admins ... when you will put -100 points or similar for those " point catchers " .. who dont wonna rmk at 5 4 game from start.. or until some time... 3 5 game etc... its pointless to gather points., if there is so many point catchers, who wont rmk...

I have now like 1460 points., and playing much better that some noob point catcher with 3000 points... i dont see the point of playing then for points... when some noob wont rmk., because he got little points...

in the end... if you soon dont fix that useless gather points, with some penalty like -100 points for not votermk... its stupid to play here...

THINK little about that !

Thx for suggesting us mate. We know that pub games are bad atm , but this will be REALLY hard to moderat everything in pub because there is TO MUCH ppl Well, try to get vouch in some better rooms or stay patient ,we will try to reorganise smth in pub room.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Or simply fix the point system. It's a big part of the problem.

leavers are banned, and leavers has low stats,probably u can know them in lobby by writing points.
    as xtc said u can apply to communities or to some league but u won't get vouch into community cz of the title of this thread so try to get vouch into some league

Regards. RGC Admin Mephisto

there is no rule ., that leavers have little points..I have little ( now 1477) and ban is useless when they will create fast new account... only real thing is -100 for point catchers., so there will be balance !., and noobs will rmk when someone leave., and not play only for that points

and one more game ... lost ofcourse... first cap noob ., then 1 leave in 4 min.. ( no penalty for not rmk )., 1 noob., and whole team ofcourse dont wonna rmk because they play for points... now i go turn off this " RGC " because it isnt "rgc" its " noobs point catch game " .... FIX THIS ., make penalty for not votermk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., so we can report with " replay " ... those noobs who dont votermk when need to !!!! and play for stupid points !

Support!

It`s a big problem and it seems that is not going to be fixed soon. There are a lot of players that have much points and 15% disconnects from 300 matches and that means 50 matches leaver. If the leavers get banned how did he leave 50 matches? If you ban him how can he leave more matches?

There are many people here and if things go well there will be a lot more and if now there are problems because of this what you will do then?

hahaha,. i think now i am realy stupid... why i played again on this rgc :S .. dont know... go in game., we from start win, start lose and 3 of my team leave ... its 5 2 game... and what !... you think ., noobs who play for points go rmk ??? OFCOURSE not ! ... because this rgc., is point catchers game... and tell me now., why there isnt inside of game some kind of penalty for not votermk ??????????????????? friends tell me " go play on rgc., only pro there " YA right., there bunch of noobs who play for points., and gather points ., with not rmk on 5 4 at start, 5 3 etc game... i bet., that 1 of those in my team is their player... it was fresh 1500 points... so what., points noobs put 1 player with other ip adress a new character easy in other team., and just go out with him when game start... that happened i think this time... and ., that they can do like 10 times.. because still someone will play with that imaginary account...

admins., START PUT NEGATIVE POINTS... we will put replay., and when some noob dont wonna rmk., in that kind of situation., give them penalty of -100 points !!!!!!!!!!! ... and THAT will never happened again !!!! all pointcatchers noobs ., WILL RMK !., and will be balance., there will not be fake accounts in game., who leave after 1 min etc.. .THINK little !

if you dont wanna do that ., tfor better game experience, just tell now., " we wont put penalty for noobs who dont wish to rmk " ... and., i bet, that like 50% of players on "rgc " etc "points catch noobs" - "pcn" .,will not play here anymore.. !

when i am mid, and in min 12 i have 60 creeps, (treads, lothars, stick, poor man shield) and the mid i play versus with LEAVES coz he loses. no, i wont votermk. and i will say to my team NOT TO VOTERMK too. coz i deserve this win.
    hf

100%
    every team has the right to votermk or no vote
    btw all leavers are banned, even if it was their first game here

ya... and I still wait., for answer ., will there be penalty for point catchers noobs players ., who not rmk or not... just tell me., so I can delete this forum from bookmark ., and "RGC " etc " noobs catch points " from my computer... its only waste of my time... and I know., that its waste of time for lots of normal players., who play for fun., not for " catch points game "...

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 122 View Post
    when i am mid, and in min 12 i have 60 creeps, (treads, lothars, stick, poor man shield) and the mid i play versus with LEAVES coz he loses. no, i wont votermk. and i will say to my team NOT TO VOTERMK too. coz i deserve this win.
    hf
    and for you noob... in 12 min., with me on mid., you can have only bottle for heal., and tp for run at base... so dont be smart one noob... point catcher

The voteremake command will get a change, so that under certain circumstances, at the start of the game. Only your team's votes will be necessary to remake the game.

That will solve the problem with people who just want to play for points.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

roger i prefer if it would be on time, i mean if sm1 left b4 10 minutes, we add remade button with less votes, if after 10 minutes it stays same as now

Quote Originally Posted by hellbani View Post

and for you noob... in 12 min., with me on mid., you can have only bottle for heal., and tp for run at base... so dont be smart one noob... point catcher
    im just saying whats fair
    Last edited by 122; 21-12-2010 at 08:59 AM.

Default Points matters

Admins,
    as RGC BOT kick any of high ping player in that same way u can add system to BOT for AUTORMK.
    Another point is about creating new RGC ID there must b verification by sending email to corresponding User ID , so people cant easily creat new ID if they getting lower points or usually get defeated.

Work hard roger <3 good luck mate