Thread: RMK

Default RMK

All right, this is becoming annoying.

I don't know who suggested it, but how about timeban (which stacks)?

Tried to play 6 games, all RMKed, some with same players

It seems like the stacked Expmalus doesn't hurt

-50 exp are nothing compared to x min-ban since nobody wants to wait to play the next game
    or keep both

I dont know if its possible, but i would be nice:
    As long as the game lasts, you can join another one. And for rmk should do nothing, its better to rmk than play a crappy game.

My suggestion was to make the RMK counter reset every WEEK e.g. 7 days = 168 hours.

So lets say u RMK on Monday - - 50 exp, then play some games, then u rmk on Wednesday - u get 100 exp malus and not only 50. Then u play some more.
    Then on friday u rmk again - u get -150 exp.

then some more games

then on next tuesday u rmk again - then u get agian -150 - that is because u rmk on 1 3 and 5 day, then on 8 day - the RMK form 1 day has expired, then u have the RMK form 3 and 5 day together with RMk from 8 day = - 150 exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_gBG View Post
    My suggestion was to make the RMK counter reset every WEEK e.g. 7 days = 168 hours.

So lets say u RMK on Monday - - 50 exp, then play some games, then u rmk on Wednesday - u get 100 exp malus and not only 50. Then u play some more.
    Then on friday u rmk again - u get -150 exp.

then some more games

then on next tuesday u rmk again - then u get agian -150 - that is because u rmk on 1 3 and 5 day, then on 8 day - the RMK form 1 day has expired, then u have the RMK form 3 and 5 day together with RMk from 8 day = - 150 exp.
    i have to say i like it some people would have 4k malus this way >.>

but maybe u should reduce the malus for safehigh and low or the exp there gets totally smoked

lol y like this i think everybody will always have the max-malus, but you maybe right...maybe ppl will try to avoid the max-malus and rmk less

but this could be too complicated for ppl, since they still think typing .gm kicks gm and such crap lol

or ppl will switch to shakrina-style and stay afk whole game :s

I am thinking to make rmk more games based so e.g. when u play 10 games without rmk urself ur rmk counter gets reduced

atm its one scored game will reset ur rmk counter

How about that - 3 games (not consecutive) scored reduce the RMK counter with 1 game, and not just reset it.

So let's say u have 2 RMK counter, and you have scored 2 games after. Then you RMK, your RMK counter gets increased to 3, but your scored games counter remains 2, and you lose 150 exp.
    Then you win 1 more game, and you get 3 games scored - so you get 1 rmk reduced and go back to 2, and the scored games counter gets 0 again.

If your RMK counter is 0, then your scored games counter also stays at 0 until you cause a RMK..

example pseudo code of the algorithm
    Code:
    if RMK
    {
    RMK_counter++
    penalty= -50 x RMK_counter
    }
    If Scored game
    {
    if RMK_counter >0 then score_counter ++ ;
    if score_counter =3 then 
     {
     rmk_counter--
     score_counter= 0
     }
    }
    Last edited by Bobby_gBG; 22-12-2010 at 10:36 PM.

RMK's shouldnt just punish the guy who does it. But also give the remaining players a little something for the wasted time..

Leaving before FB should be -90 instead of 50, and then give +10 for the 9 remaining players..

To prevent abuse, this feature should NOT work in safelow! (Games are started every second anyway.)

Greets
    DWMC