Default MYM|MiSeRy: "I was really considering quitting Dota."

Hello guys,

I got the opportunity to interview one of our players from MYM. He used to play for LOST.eu before teaming-up with MYM before the WDC, I talk about MYM|MiSeRy:

Here is an extract of the interview:
    It was surprising to see you teaming-up with MYM. What happened with LOST and why did you choose to join our organization?
    MYM|MiSeRy: The last couple of months I spent in LOST.Eu, I wasn't really satisfied with the play, attitude or activity and it was really hard for me to find the right spirit to continue. I thought Dota was really boring at that time, and I was really considering quitting Dota. But I did decide to give it a last try and teamed up with MYM.

The team now consists of seven players of whom five are Danish. How do you decide who has to play and who has to stay on the "bench"?
    MYM|MiSeRy: Well, everyone on the team are equal and we are all pretty humble towards each other. So we just decide mutually before a match, who's going to play in case we are more than 5 online.

Which event marked you the most and why?
    MYM|MiSeRy: WDC was in my opinion the best event in 2010. It was just beyond imagination compared to the other events I've been attending. Thank you Loveen!
    You can read the full interview by clicking on this link: MiSeRy interview

wowo really